Page 332 of 535 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 332

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Another vote for Sealegs. And I've found it helps settle pre-flight nerves also.
    There was another brand I discovered in an airport once, I wish I could remember the name now. But yes, way better than being ill.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I'm usually pretty ok on boats as long as I can see something in the distance other than the horizon. Too far into open water and I get disoriented and queasy. The same feeling happened to me the first time I drove across country. I had fallen asleep (passenger side) and when I woke up, we were in Nebraska, and I'd never seen anything so flat for so far. Waaayy out in the distance was a tiny tree. I momentarily panicked, then decided to go back to sleep. Talk about avoidance.

G, I've heard so many good things about cruising Alaska. Please take many pics!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i did find the bit where we were in 2.5m swell totally out of sight of land to be the worst before i got drugged up. maybe it was coz i felt so stoned that i didnt notice or care anymore LOL i have a friend who reckons seasickness is fear as the only time he's got sea sick was when the waves were breaking over the cabin.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I am getting off topic troups - but I am having some really weird days where I cannot remember anything - and then other days that I am as bright as a button - mentally. I am adamnant its food related !!!!!!!!Thoughts please !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Joanie - yep I will take heaps of pickies, in between slurps of hhhhhmmmmmmm...................... water ???????? Nope - wrong.........................hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.... .................... juice??????? Nope - wrong........................hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm...... ...................ginger beer ???????? Nope - wrong.......................

...small steps....

i get them too G. my oldest calls them DF days but i am not gonna translate that one! especially since it isnt true!! is there any correlation with anything when you have the wierd days? would it be worth keeping a food diary and seeing if you can track any patterns? and maybe sleep too as i have noticed you have been up pretty early quite a few times of recent?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    If you eat mainly low or lowish carb, I think a high carb day can make you a little fuzzy. Any new meds? I agree with seas that you might want to keep a food diary.

I know if I drink fermented grapes, potatoes, or agave, my memory is affected - especially at the 80 proof level.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

2 funny J! i can have a similar problem but mine is more related to fermented grains and i am not talking sourdough bread here.

I am thinking higher carb days, but I do need to restart all my good habits again. Yes I have been up early of late, but I am sleeping really well until I wake at 4am, or 5am etc..... so thats been really positive. When I am on my game I do prefer the early mornings to get things done...... however its one thing to state on this forum that I am gonna do this that and the other - however its another thing to actually do it !!!!!!

Where do you source your 80% J ???????? LOL

...small steps....

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    2 funny J! i can have a similar problem but mine is more related to fermented grains and i am not talking sourdough bread here.
    Barley, rye or corn?