Page 331 of 535 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 5349

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 331

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    great grandad was buried in novia scotia and i am sure his ticket only cost 13 pounds.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    OMG Seas - that is incredible. You need to go and visit................. and perhaps look on the internet for the doco ?????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i should do. i will look later on tonight if i get time. it explains my deep phobia of cruise ships. we went past on in port on the boat at xmas and it was wild. made my skin crawl. it was absolutely huge too. i think the keel is it was 9m below the water on the marks on the front of it.

It might explain your phobia - I am so hopeing that I don't get sick on this Alaskan cruise. But we will be inside channels etc.... so it shouldn't be rough - however it might be a grand way to lose some weight !!!!!!!

...small steps....

i got hell sea sick on the way up the coast when i went away tuna fishing. i used to joke with the skipper about how he should do weight loss cruises. i think i lost about 5kgs LOL when we got to picton, we stopped in port there and went to see one of his mates who used to commercial fish and he reckoned he took sea legs. i never take OTC anything be he swore by them and i was sick. so i got some and took them and i tell you. i would have married the inventor! i could breathe, i could eat, i could read and i could function. i only took one too. i was fine after that.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Sea legs always make me so dozy its worse than being nauseated, I suffer from terrible car sickness but I'm fine in a plane and it has to be particularly rough to make me sea sick.

I'm currently on a conference call - boring - and they've just announced the winners of our annual bonus comp (we go into a draw for a bonus each year so we get a decent amount) and I didn't get anything at all, again. Boo! And then they announced that we are all going to a different conference this year in wellington, but of course I miss out on that too. Sucky! Not the best day all round to be honest.

subsequently loads and loads of people have told me nasty sea leg stories but they did the trick. i think i upped my coffee consumption just to make sure i didnt get sleepy too.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Whatever works I suppose. I can't take actifed either for the same reason, unless I really don't mind feeling quite stoned for the day, (so long as I don't need to drive or deal with kids).

I get really woozy too with any of those things. In fact the magnesium/dong quai combination that I am currently taking is making me a wee bit spaced out ??????
    Not sure what that is all about.........

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Our own beautiful Misabi is back - how are you our darling wee friend - we have missed your hairy face around the forums...... and I say hairy in a very loving way - and your avatar is rather hairy !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....