Page 330 of 535 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 330

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh thats a bit different. The pickies are not meant to be that horrifying. well not for that age group !!!!
    I have found another tomato plant growing. I am adamant that the goat - who may I add loves tomatoes - has eaten tomatoes and then pooped the seeds in paces that tomatoes shouldn't grow !!!!!!

and I don't think (based on official advice from my little gardening man - aka DOC) that there is any point in transplanting them - cos they will just die anyway - the poor little tomatoes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    if you can get them out without disturbing the roots you may be able to overwinter them if they dont get frozen cold. you can but try. see what happens.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Back home again. Finally. Seriously, my work gets stranger. I had to wash the KY of my hands when I got in - I'd been packing up the action pelvis and got a proper slime-ing. Also, when packing up the pelvis - which is chuffing heavy - does one lift from the base or simply lift it by holding inside the (top end) of the uterus? I made the mistake of grabbing the hollow (not realising there was a great big metal plate underneath that was clamped to the table) and nearly lost it when the thing distorted. The candidates were all terrified, the examiners got gradually loopier as the day went on (we ran six exams, three back to back on each of two circuits) and the actors got progressively more withdrawn (possibly as it occurred to them that these idiots might be let loose on the public with a scalpel - actually all our candidates are already doctors *shudders*).

Shower and bed, I think.
    Last edited by badgergirl; 04-14-2013 at 02:45 AM.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

i have always said that they just changed the name and kept using all the old witch trial gear for gynocolgy! pleased you made it thru. i am running a bath right now myself.

yep - Badger - a shower and bed is a grand idea !!!!!
    and I think I will leave the tomatoes be Seas -
    When I get back from America - I will buy some seeds and propogate them inside......
    okay time for bed
    - sleep tight everyone
    G x

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    MOrning ladies.

Busy busy weekend around here and I'm back at work now without feeling like my feet hit the ground for the last two days. Kinda ripped off!

We did make some good inroads into decluttering/house sorting stuff. Although DH really needs to face the reality of our attic, he got all excited but just restacked his crap into newer piles. Managed to sell a few big items on TM and we bought a new washing machine and a new sofa at Harvey Norman's on Sat - which of course means that we now need to sell the old ones. Last night we had some friends over for a BBQ, they have just returned from 4 years in Qatar, so it was nice to catch up and learn a bit more about ex-pat living.

So phew here I am at work hoping for a nice quiet day, but already had two complaints about stupid stuff - I picked the wrong plants for a garden and they don't like the look of a new fence they insisted we build. I'm going to ignore both and hope it doesn't come up again until after I've left. Naughty!

LOL problem evasion is always the way to go! at least you are getting progress in the getting ready to go front. it wil be such an adventure.

hey G, that doco about the titanic you watched. did you find out anything about where they took the bodies? it looks like great grandad was picked up by a boat and he was buried on the 10th may which is almost a month after he drowned.

same old here. exercise and work. trying to stave off having any coffee between breakfast and lunch and so far i am winning. i may go for a blat on the hog to town later too as i need to get some lunch food for the kids.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    How come you are avoiding the coffee seas?

That is interesting about your poor great grandad seas, a whole month before burial though....ewwww thats a bit long. Poor chap. Was that doco on TV G? I'd like to see it if its on demand or something. Not usually my thing - I often find the reality factor a little too confronting - but it sounded interesting.

Problem evasion, so it has a name! LOL

i have practised problem evasion for years. i am avoiding too much coffee. not avoiding coffee as i have to have my nefarious habits still.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    hhhhmmmm - Gwammas recall memory aint the best after a couple of drops of the red stuff........ but here goes
    They took the bodies to Halifax (Nova Scotia), and I think that they secured a curling rink, so as they could keep the bodies cool. They expected the relatives to send money to get the bodies back, 20 pounds each, and of course alot of relatives couldn't afford to pay that sort of money. In fact only 40 bodies were returned, the other 150 were buried . Also some relatives of the dead were being sent invoices for uniforms etc.... This did not go down well !!!!!!
    It was the history channel DH thinks, and we can't remember what the name of it was ????? - however these things are often repeated.

...small steps....