Page 327 of 534 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 327

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hi hi, everyone!

Gwamma, I'm so glad that things are easing up for you and Mr. Gwamma. Real estate, or anything that is pure commission, is no easy road. My relationships/marriages seem to fizzle from boredom, so maybe a little conflict is the spark that keeps the fires burning.

Seas, I'd love to see a fitness journal by you. I would read it every day, think to myself, "Maybe I should do something like that," get a bottle of some spirits, then waste my life online. But at least I'd feel guilty about it. If you also included some of the neat animals you catch and how you prepare/cook them, that would be awesome squared.

Cheers!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Morning all. Preserving the waist sounds positively Victorian - I shall preserve my waist by reclining on the chaise longue. I rather hope it becomes the title of Seas' fitness thread.
    it poss should be more "i shall preserve my waist by not reclining on the chaise longue". and actual i happen to have a thing about steel boned corsets. i do own one but one day when i get some space, i plan to make one or three. i absolutely love old women's clothing. i also find those victorian adventuresses who journeyed across darkest africa and so on in full victorian dress and probably in proper steel boned corsets quite unreal. you know they started corsetting high born women when they were something like 8 yrs old. the reason they all used to swoon is not coz they were soft but because their internal organs and lungs were so compressed that they simply ran out of oxygen if they got stressed.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    it poss should be more "i shall preserve my waist by not reclining on the chaise longue". and actual i happen to have a thing about steel boned corsets. i do own one but one day when i get some space, i plan to make one or three. i absolutely love old women's clothing. i also find those victorian adventuresses who journeyed across darkest africa and so on in full victorian dress and probably in proper steel boned corsets quite unreal. you know they started corsetting high born women when they were something like 8 yrs old. the reason they all used to swoon is not coz they were soft but because their internal organs and lungs were so compressed that they simply ran out of oxygen if they got stressed.
    I wore a steel-boned, red satin, seed pearl and ivory lace corset on my wedding day: specially bought for the occasion from a Soho shop called 'Retail Slut', which I later discovered catered to the cross-dressing community.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

wow! lucky you!!! i wanted a see thru dress as the exhubby insisted i wore white. the mother out law made it for me and lined it LOL getting even more maudlin here, the kids teacher is apparently doing the black death with them so i have been googling. kids are surprisingly squeamish about it.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    one day - ONE DAY - I is gonna look good in a corset !!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

well funnily enuf G, the reason i had to buy a new one is all the high class ones on trademe were in way too big sizes! this place does some nice ones Gallery Serpentine and this place too Period Corsets

getting there with meditating on the journal. i will re-read the intro chapters in my BBY book tonight as i have formulated a plan. then i will put it all together tomorrow.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    If you can bear to shop internationally, these are the Rolls Royce of corsets: Corsets UK, Black Corset and Corset Tops from Vollers
    Diva are quite good too (I used to pass their showroom on the way to Marylebone farmers' market) Diva Corsets - Fashion by Diva - London, UK - Corsets, Tops, Corset Dresses, Skirts...
    These come recommended also, but I have no first-hand experience Luxury steel boned corsets, fifties wedding dresses, retro dress, 50's bridal and 50's prom gowns at FairyGothMother® bridal corsets and shapewear
    Sadly, Retail Slut went out of business a couple of years after we got married. I'll see if I can dig out a photo of the wedding corset
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

i have seen vollers corsets. very nice. i cant afford any more right now and no real call to wear them. i would kinda look wierd picking the kids up from school wearing one. generate all sorts of negative publicity LOL everything else i do involves the ability to breathe. i have seen movement corsets so maybe one day! beautiful still night out tonight. me and the kids have just been to find cell coverage and send a txt and we stood and looked at all the stars. we saw a shooting star and something that moved very quickly, high up across the horizon. i reckon it was more likely a satellite than a UFO but you never know.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    nah - it would have to have been a UFO Seas - they and their little green men pop up in all sorts of places !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

LOL the aliens!!!!