Page 326 of 535 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 326

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am thrilled about the ankle Seas, thanx for the coolees Annie, and Doc - it just nice that you are here for us, LL what are you drinking tonight, Badger has gone to bed, haven't seen hide nor hair of Misabi - for ages !!!!!!!! and thats about this old Gwamma DONE !!!!!!!!! and I am not so gwumpy any more!!!!!!............ oh and Ritchie was as clear as day............. in fact the neighbour just married his sister - so its all in the family around here !!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i am trying to work my way up to starting an exercise journal but i am too rinsed to write it all down. it was awesome fun tho today doing all the bending progressions. i got up to the last one #25 which was pretty cool. all sorts of funky things inbetween from warrior good mornings to one legged hip extensions with a 2 sec pause at the top. i did the in line pushing ones too. dive bombers are mental. especially with a 2 sec pause at the bottom. the other thing i love about BBY is no freaking situps. you should naturally use your core to stabilise everything anyways. i hate situps and crunches with a vengeance. no britney spears syndrome gonna go on here. i am reliably told too that the body building community is now getting into preserving the waist as well!

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Preserving the waist! lol. Now how would they do that?

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    that is my way of explaining it LOL i told you it had been a long week. basically as we all know, the six pack is a function of you body fat %age. if you crunch or do situps you build you muscles outwards. unless you are cutting, what essentially happens is you fill in your waist. that is a very very broad brush explanation. i hate situps and crunches so i am sticking with it. bear in mind i can 3 minute plank and do 3 sets of 20 ab arcs on the roman chair so i am not bunking off. there is a long article here about it on T-nation
    T NATION | Sexy Female Training

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Morning all. Preserving the waist sounds positively Victorian - I shall preserve my waist by reclining on the chaise longue. I rather hope it becomes the title of Seas' fitness thread.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

morning to you all too - I agree Badger - that sounds a perfect title !!!!!!
    ..........my waist needs saving/finding - not preserving !!!!!!!

...small steps....

hardcore femininity ????
    Seaweed kicks butt???????
    the road to the Sea ?????

...small steps....

woops Sorry Joanie - I missed you out above - what was I thinking ????? you are the leader of all cheer !!!!!!!! cheer leading .... get it......get it...........
    SOS XXXXXXX

...small steps....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I've already suggested 'samphire seasoning'...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I've already suggested 'samphire seasoning'...
    and that would have to be the pick !!!!!!!!! but of course we are not influencing Seas in any way, shape, or form !!!!!!!!! LOL

...small steps....