Page 320 of 536 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 5355

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 320

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    ehh... If you've seen one pair..... you pretty much want to see them all..... lol
    Today, at work, I had an article on auxiliary mammary glands. The poor lassie ended up lactating out of her armpits as well as the more usual places. There are photos and these will be publicly available in approximately three months. The internet: an amazing place.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Doc Doc Doc Doc Doc........................... what else can I say ????
    I could raise my glass and say "all the breast"................ ???? where is Blood orchid when you need her - she is great with word play !!!!!!!!!!!!
    glasses... all the better to see you with! lol

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Today, at work, I had an article on auxiliary mammary glands. The poor lassie ended up lactating out of her armpits as well as the more usual places. There are photos and these will be publicly available in approximately three months. The internet: an amazing place.
    yes... just goes to show that we aren't all exactly alike...

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    yes... Just goes to show that we aren't all exactly alike...
    amen
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

okay - so eldest DD has just rung to say that my biggest baby (3.5 year old Grandson) has just been fitting, with a temp of
    39.9C, ambulance called and he is now in the hospital in Timaru.............
    I can't jump in the car, as I have had one too many - just quietly, and they are 2.5 hours away....................
    Gwamma is a little woriied. I remember when I had a temp of 41.2C - I t'was not a well girl......... and 39.9C aint far behind.................

...small steps....

okay - so eldest DD has just rung to say that my biggest baby (3.5 year old Grandson) has just been fitting, with a temp of
    39.9C, ambulance called and he is now in the hospital in Timaru.............
    I can't jump in the car, as I have had one too many - just quietly, and they are 2.5 hours away....................
    Gwamma is a little woriied. I remember when I had a temp of 41.2C - I t'was not a well girl......... and 39.9C aint far behind.................
    Ooof. Things will be okay. Truly. And we are here with you. Truly. The kiddliewinks are robust little things, they really are, but of course we worry. And the whole world shrinks to the size of a pea in comparison to the size of our worry.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Badger I know - and the pamol will kick in, and the daughter who is a border line hypercondriac/drama queen possibly hasn't told the whole truth and nothing but the truth.....................But I promise that I will NOT get in the car and drive........................

...small steps....

Badger I know - and the pamol will kick in, and the daughter who is a border line hypercondriac/drama queen possibly hasn't told the whole truth and nothing but the truth.....................But I promise that I will NOT get in the car and drive........................
    I'm such a bad mother - we don't even have a thermometer - nothing small boy has had has ever been 'emergency' as far as I or my mother would have recognised it, but husband is uber cautious so it is I often learn after the fact that I should have been concerned... And then *THE GUILT*.

Small children often fit at high temps (ours has) paracetamol, ibruprofen, cold compress, no clothes... kid gets better. It's super scary, but it's usually okay. Good to get checked out though.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    hang in there G. there prob isnt much you can do in person if you do make it to timaru, other than fret even more. having dealt with a fair bit of drama in the whanau of recent i can say sometimes you are better off finding out about it after it is all a done deal as you have no control and the last thing you need is the stess of waiting the outcomes.

Annieh is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That is scary, Gwamma, but he is now where he needs to be to get well. So please, do not drive, you don't want to add to everyone's problems. Sending a prayer your way. A.