Page 318 of 536 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 5355

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 318

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Did he ever mention a name in CHCH - personal trainer ??????
    no but i will hassle him next week. try and remind me if you can.

some days i feel like i am crawling thru treacle and wonder if i really do exercise. i also find, it may take 15 mins or more of struggling and then it will all get easy. prob the endorphins take that long so it is just the good ol' addiction response.

do you want me to come up there and slap her round a bit.......................... a gwamma one-on-one ??????????
    alternatively we could get the old ducks doing some zumba and then they wont notice the cold!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzielou View Post
    Oh that would be such a sight for sore eyes! LOL She's a real feisty one though, are you sure?
    as long as we are both allowed our zimmer frames and/or a walking stick - then it could all be ON !!!!!!!!
    I would more than likely win the arm wrestle, but she might clip me on the " how many false bits does this body have" competition. I would possibly out perform her on the pole dance....... but she might beat me hands down in the "i'm really crazy" segment.....it would be a tie up until this point - I am surmising...................... but the clincher would be remembering how to boil an egg, and she might actually pip me to the post at that point.
    ......................best I stay down here me thinks.................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

but the clincher would be remembering how to boil an egg
    my mother didnt know how to boil an egg when she got married to dad LOL

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    my mother didnt know how to boil an egg when she got married to dad LOL
    no way !!!!!!!!!! sorry Seaweeds Mum -

...small steps....

she had servants so she didnt have to. i was reading the kids the last book in the corfu trilogy by gerald durrell and they have this indian man come to stay. the durrells all were born in india and his mother's grandmother was born there. in the bit i was reading, the indian man was saying to his mother how she has prob seen more of his country than he had. so she says how her husband was a civil engineer and she went everywhere with him and they camped. "camping" it turns out was taking 3 marquee tents. all fully carpeted around with them. a dining room, a bedroom and a kitchen. one time they lost an elephant in the jungle and they couldnt have clean sheets for 3 whole days LOL we have no idea i tell you!

you are right on that one Seas!

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    as long as we are both allowed our zimmer frames and/or a walking stick - then it could all be ON !!!!!!!!
    I would more than likely win the arm wrestle, but she might clip me on the " how many false bits does this body have" competition. I would possibly out perform her on the pole dance....... but she might beat me hands down in the "i'm really crazy" segment.....it would be a tie up until this point - I am surmising...................... but the clincher would be remembering how to boil an egg, and she might actually pip me to the post at that point.
    ......................best I stay down here me thinks.................
    She'd loose the 'boil and egg' segment, apparently her kitchen is sub-par. And oh my she did have quite the colourful past so maybe pole dancing isn't totally out of the question, but these days she does have dodgy shoulders which I would imagine limit ones pole abilities.

Zumba is a fine suggestion Seas. They have their Tai Chi lesson's in here twice a week and thats why she was complaining, but I was thinking to myself that surely they'd warm themselves up doing that. Maybe we just need to up the tempo a little.

You'll be laughing at me in a few months time with my fulltime housekeeper - or maybe I'll be the one laughing at you and your caveman ways.

we will all be booking our holidays at yours LL !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Zumba is a fine suggestion Seas. They have their Tai Chi lesson's in here twice a week and thats why she was complaining, but I was thinking to myself that surely they'd warm themselves up doing that. Maybe we just need to up the tempo a little.
    i always tell this story but when i was studying personal training, i had to do 10 group fitness classes. we had to do a class of things like step, pilates etc. plus some of anything. i did zumba which was wild. i reckon you need some form of psychoactive assistance to do it properly. the last one i did for my 10 was a senior citizens one. it fitted in with my work and lecture times and me getting home. and i figured i may well end up teaching oldies fitness. it was the hardest one i did. the woman who taught them was awesome. she just kept moving constantly. when we did the weights, i did the biggest ones i could find. the oldies absolutely loved it. i used to see them in the changing rooms sometimes after their class and they were all chirpy and happy and none of them ever did the standard old age whinges. considering too i wander around naked with all my tattoos and the like, they never even looked disapproving. so i reckon, give it a go. they may get a new lease of life. hire them a hot male instructor too LOL

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    best not wander around naked thou LL - the old men might enjoy it too much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....