Page 317 of 534 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 5333

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 317

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    it doesnt look like it is gonna rain but it did say that yesterday. i got the kids to uncover the pony as it is blue skies and sun. she is pretty fluffy already and has shelter so a drop of rain wont hurt. there is a body of evidence you can overcover them.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you there Seas - however this wee horse is too thin, so I will leave his cover on today.
    He is actually looking better, so maybe there just wasn't enough warmth in the trees ????
    Anyway heres hoping he is on the improve, and I can ride him again. he is such a lovely fella!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Morning ladies, I see we were all up and talking the shite through the evening again. I was having a lovely time watching Glee and then the Biggest Looser (nothing like watching fat arses to make you feel like a supermodel) and my i-pad battery was dead so no checking in on you all until now.

Wow frost already Gwamma? I thought it was still summer, no? (denial, denial) We get about 4 or 5 frosts a year so won't be expecting one for a while yet here. Hopefully I'll be basking in the Brunei sunshine by the time that happens.

Just had an appointment with our accountant, which was helpful but opened up a whole can of worms with DH. He just doesn't trust her point of view, and is getting all pissy about so called professionals who won't give us a straight answer. It just turns out that the IRD are not so much black and white as we had hoped and that it can be a very subjective experience. Oh well I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of it one way or another.

Didn't help that the kids are suffering from some serious daylight savings jet lag and decided 5.40am was a great time to get up this morning. This was after DD had a huge tantrum at 1am because I refused to give her medicine for her sore tummy - she's been having regular pamol for about a week because of a nasty headcold, but she's better now, she just really likes the taste I guess. So a night of broken sleep makes it hard to see the logic in any discussion the next day.

And I'm sulking because I overheard one of my resident's complaining about me (loudly right outside my office) and how I just accepted the fact that our gasfitter can't fix the central heating until next week. Like what the feck did she want me to do? Its not like we need the heating at this time of year and its not like they are actually living in the centre. Best shut up now before I start ranting again....

we have got your back LL - nothing like a good rant and then moving on ........................
    we have had a couple of frosts this year already, but this mornings was very hard......and today its colder inside than out - I need to get some DDDDDDDssssss
    I haven't seen the biggest loser, but I am sure that it would be quite motivating. I used to enjoy the Chauners - for the entertainment value, but I also thought that Sam ?????? was trying so hard, and just getting knocked back by her family at every turn. I wonder what they are up to now ?????
    LL I hope that DH gets over his wee accountant moment......................men and money...................

...small steps....

Oh Gwamma thanks for having my back. I work in isolation so its nice to have a wee bitch to someone other than DH about it sometimes. Generally I do love my job, but like any its mostly a thankless task.

You must try to catch the biggest looser sometime. Unfortunately we are nearing the end of this season but you know these american shows, theres always another episode ready to roll again. Its totally full of CW crap and excessive amounts of hard cardio exercise but if you ignore that stuff and get into the reality TV drama of it all its quite a satisfying watch. I love weigh in time, they make it so overly dramatic with lots of facial expressions and well timed add breaks. I didn't stay up last night to watch the weigh in so I recorded and will watch it tonight - although I think someone got a 0 weight loss this week so much drama ahead. I tell you its the small things sometimes! LOL

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    my ex still rings me about money LOL and some people like to whine LL, it just escalates as they get older.

no frost i noticed this morning and it is still gloriously sunny. i went to the gym and did some chin ups yay! and all manner of nasty sadistic exercises. i so love my personal trainer. on the subject of biggest loser, he is 5 weeks out from some comp and is vanishing before my eyes. his face has suddenly gone all skinny in the last week. and he was saying his beanie that is usually tight is now loose. you couldnt have ever described him as fat which makes me how much fat we carry on our faces and heads naturally?

I will look out for that show LL - wed night !!!!!

It always amazes me that when I lose weight its my face, bust and feet that seem to let the weight go first..................WTH - feet ??????
    but there you have it - weird !!!!!!
    Did he ever mention a name in CHCH - personal trainer ??????
    holey guacamoly - I have just done some CC stuff and boy am I sore in places I didn't think I had !!!!!!!!
    I AM SO UNFIT PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Me too Gwamma, after years of running and regular walking I've totally stopped, and its weird. My toe is heaps better since I got my new orthotics a few weeks back, and I'm almost considering getting back out there, almost. Good on you for giving it a go Gwamma, its a long hard road to get fit!

I just left my office to do something and 'she' grabbed me as I ran past her villa and had another whinge about the heating. I've promised her that I'll call the gasfitter again but I might just leave it until tomorrow. Seriously you'd think she was risking hypothermia the way she's carrying on.

do you want me to come up there and slap her round a bit.......................... a gwamma one-on-one ??????????

...small steps....

Oh that would be such a sight for sore eyes! LOL She's a real feisty one though, are you sure?