Page 316 of 532 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 5319

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 316

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Not anyone around currently to wink wink wink with. You get to a certain age, and most of the good ones are either taken or dead. haha
    yeah but no but yeah but no but - when the wink wink winks do comes a calling - at least us old girls know a thing or two about wink wink winkling !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    True dat.

And with that, I think the garbage truck is about three blocks away... My eyelids are heavy. Goodnight sweety pie.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    ho hum. well actual. not that i ever do it. did you not know diesel is a good fire starter LOL this is coz it doesnt combust as quick as petrol. exhubby used to use it sometimes. never had any explosions ever. i have seen people use meths which was quite theatrical and i have also seen people use pot rope and bits of inner tube which verges into ecoterrorism. but not i guess as bad as people i have come across, on the very rare occasion, who are on tank water, who burn all their plastic rubbish. which is bad from 2 povs!!!

hiya Seas..... and sleep tight Joanie.........
    We have used a bit of diesel on an outside bonfire (actually who would have a bonfire inside??????)
    But on an inside Kent type fire ???????????????????? I don't think so !!!!!!!!!!

It just really struck me as ODD, and why would you tell people ?????
    nevermind - Gwamma is also off to bed................where the hell is Doc on such a fine fettle of a night ????????

...small steps....

kiwis are a strange bunch LOL exhubby i cant project at all what he was thinking. the first house i ever brought btw was a totally rundown cliff top bach. the fire was an open fire and it had significant charring and smoke around it consistent with someone having lit the fire with some form of accelerant. the previous tennants were apparently notorious drunks so they prob had a bit too much of a party with the petrol.

morning all.................... I can't believe how well I have been sleeping lately, however am waking very early - so I might as well be up and at em !!!!!!!!
    Best time of the day ................

...small steps....

i am still feeling like i have a very bad hangover but i havent had any fun LOL a reminder that gluten is evil. even my joints hurt. i had a read of the body by you book last night. the opening chapters are quite annoying cheer leading garble. bearing in mind i am also in a BAD mood from my gluten incident LOL the way it is laid out and the progressions and how he does the program is actual real good i thought. easy to understand. clear. etc. me and the kids were doing one arm let me ins on the door LOL i do wonder how a one arm let me in is easier progression wise than an aussie pull up. it was all good fun so today, if i can move after going to the gym, i will go thru all the exercise assesments and put it all together.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Sounds good, Seaweed. I might see if I can find that book in the library, I am looking to change around what I do a bit.

G, nothing like the end of daylight saving for waking up early, glad you are sleeping well, it makes such a difference.
    Beautiful morning here too.

good on you Seas _ I am meant to be catching up with friends in CHCH - but I might skip and get some quality time in my garage doing CC !!!!!! we shall see................

...small steps....

We have had a really hard frost Annie - so I am expecting a gorgeous day. I think I saw rain for you Seas ?????

...small steps....