Page 315 of 534 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 315

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    what the flip are DOMS seas ????? dominatrix's ???? doubtful oblique muscles sometimes ?????? downward obstacle momentum swerves ??????? delightfully organised movement sequences ??????
    delayed-onset muscle soreness (often a side effect of having seen a dominatrix, as it happens)
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i do avoid dominatrixes but they do get to wear some very nice clothing. i could def do the gear but not so sure about beating grovelling men. even if they were to pay me a big pile of money LOL for another laugh, this cracked me up
    Dutch chips offer cannabis mayonnaise
    it's only flavoured tho but i do have fond memories of chips and mayonnaise when i was in the netherlands. made the 2nd trip around the block. i think the stabbing pain is prob some kind of adhesions or something as it was down to a dull ache. i could do the whole way on my usual track thru the gravel which is massive progress.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    now i dont very often make sexist statements, but i would have expected that one from a man J!!! or it potentially shows how naieve i am. it never occured to me the aliens would do THAT!
    LOL - it's from a South Park episode.

LL, I'm with Gwamma - some folks like to argue as much as they like breathing. But a good rant is often just the thing to calm down.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I absolutely hate arguments for the sake of arguments - however i think that sometimes a nice critique is well worth its weight in gold....................... I think that we all know the ones that are worthy !!!!!!!!
    I popped into the supermarket thread earlier, and it got me thinking ......................yesterday I did a food shop in a supermarket in CHCH, and I am not sure how, why or what, but myself and the checkout lady and the packing your groceries lady (you will now be able to identify which supermarket.....) were discusing how cold it was, which led to fires, which led to the checkout lady saying
    and I quote " I know the best way to light a fire EVER !"
    and I said, being the socially polite, talk just for the sake of talking, sort of a girl...................."how"?
    and she said, and you are gonna be as gobsmaked as me................... " diesel" !!!!!
    WHAT ! said I ?????????
    I use diesel to light my fire. I couldn't believe what I was hearing........she went on to explain that in her living room was a fire, and to get it lit each night she would sprinkle a bit of diesel onto the wood and paper and then wwwwooooooffff.
    She then went onto to tell me that her children really appreciated a warm fire, and she has only blown the top of the chimney off once.....WTF..........
    I actually couldn't believe what I was hearing, and after advising her to buy some little lucifer fire starters instead, I exited said shop - thinking why the hell would someone do that, AND TELL A COMPLETE STRANGER ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!!

stooopid stooopid stooopid

rantith hereinith over - ith !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

LOL Gwamma, that girl was so stupid she didn't even know she was stupid. LMAO truly. One of my exes used to have a button that read, "Stupid People Shouldn't Be Allowed to Breed."

Almost 330am, and I'm laughing like an idiot at that story. Hope I didn't wake the neighbor. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Joanie - you need to come over here, and i need to reset your circadium rhythm................ you should be snoring in the land of nod at this hour !!!!!!!!
    or ..wink wink winking.................

...small steps....

Darwin Award winner in the making.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Not anyone around currently to wink wink wink with. You get to a certain age, and most of the good ones are either taken or dead. haha

B*tch-lite

the checkout piromaniac ???? she wouldn't be good for Australia !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    the checkout piromaniac ???? she wouldn't be good for Australia !!!!!!!
    Darwin Awards. Homo sapiens decline; Neo Sapiens rise! February 2013