Page 314 of 534 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 314

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Except you left out the 40 foot anal probe. It's really not a true alien story without the probe. LOL
    I am so pleased that it was " but a fuzzy memory" !!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Except you left out the 40 foot anal probe. It's really not a true alien story without the probe. LOL
    now i dont very often make sexist statements, but i would have expected that one from a man J!!! or it potentially shows how naieve i am. it never occured to me the aliens would do THAT!

back to clean stuff LOL i made the block as usual but i could walk properly on most of the angles. it still feels like someone is sticking a knitting needle into the joint of my ankle but i can move it properly. i can walk without limping but i still cant run, i tried and nearly collapsed in a heap so i wisely gave that one up. and when i get home, my body by you book is in the letter box. there is alot of cheer leading at the front so i will need to read all that. the progressions and pics look good and the section on nutrition isnt too gross. they say to aim for an even split of P:C:F which i think the PHD man does too. the sample meal plan is standard body builder stuff. protein shakes, banana, berries, chicken breast, salmon, egg whites. flax seed oil ( euww!!), oatmeal, rice, peanut butter and veges.

How is CC coming on G?

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Morning ladies.

So how many weeks has it been with this ankle Seas? Time to see a Dr maybe? I know you have your *issues* with the medical establishment, but perhaps some investigations might help determining what damage has been done? You could also go direct to a physio and get ACC (so it'll cost you almost nothing) and they can do referrals if needed and at least they'll take a non-medication approach. Think about it will you? I like to worry!

Sometimes I get so annoyed with the online community. I've just been accused in the 'Grocery store revelation' thread of being judgemental after commenting that full fat soy milk will not taste any better than low fat. Yes I appreciate that some people can't eat dairy, but for the love of god, that does not mean they have to drink that soy crap! Righto, rant over, as you were....

Good news today is that we have finally found a suitable home for our pussies. DS's bestie lives on a little farmlet just out of town and his parents are mad keen animal types, the grandparents live just next door so they've said they hope our older girl (10 years old and a grumpy snob) can hang out at their more peaceful home if she wants. Perfect! Such a relief, and it means that we'll keep in contact with the family so DS can maintain his friendship. I've already decided that I'm going to make DH take the cats out there when the day arrives and I'll just stay at home with a bottle of something comforting and cry. I feel quite teary even thinking about it but at least I know its the best decision for us all.

Gwamma - what did you end up putting in those gift baskets? and did they like them?

i fail to see the point of going to see the medical establishment now as it is almost better! it progresses and the reason i think it is doing the stabbing thing is coz the swelling has pretty much almost gone down. you would never know if you didnt have the other ankle to compare it to. my ability to walk on differing surface angles has improved even since the weekend. and i know coz i was up in the hills! i would hate to have to leave any of the animals behind. if they have a good home to go to, that makes it ok but i would still be very sad.

Thats great that you're getting some improvement, hopefully it will continue well then. I suppose looking at it from this distance (LOL) its harder for us to *see* those things. Sounds like its progressing in the right direction though - yay.

yes i am stubborn but i am not an idiot LOL my line in the sand is gradual improvement. and it is a trade off. i am sure if i sat on my ass, it would be better by now but i need to move. so as long as it isnt getting worse, and it is progressing slowly, i am all good. i can rotate the whole ankle in all directions now. so i have full ROM with just a dull ache on the nasty bits. i prob still cant lunge or squat anything heavy. i am gonna go for a ride on the hog after lunch which last time helped free it up a bit as it is my gear change foot.

Seas - I haven't done a heap of CC due to busy busy busy - but I am planning on a wee session this arvo.
    Sounds like the ankle is SLOWLY healing - enjoy your ride on the hog !!!!!!
    LL don't stress about the other thread. It is so hard to put thoughts into words sometimes, and some people just don't get it !!!!!! Also some people like to have the final say - so I just let them. - However I will pop over later and have a wee read ............
    I would find it incredibly hard to leave any of our pets - even thou they aren't mine - as such. You get used to having them around. Great that you have found somewhere for them thou LL - its a step closer................. very exciting !!!!!!!

...small steps....

i have just been clubbelling. i found a you-tube of how to do it properly. he talks about the shoulder cast being a lat exercise which makes complete sense. and how to get the clubbells into back position correctly. it also shows the movement from different angles. i am gonna read the body by you book in bed tonight as i so need an early night. then gym it tomorrow and formulate a plan. am feeling twitchy as the sun is out and it is a weds so i am off for trip #2 around the block for lunch. then i will come home. do a bit more work and go for a ride on the way to get the kids from school.
    did the CC stuff you did give you any DOMS G? and typically how much time would you do per day/per week on it according to the book?

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    did the CC stuff you did give you any DOMS G? and typically how much time would you do per day/per week on it according to the book?
    what the flip are DOMS seas ????? dominatrix's ???? doubtful oblique muscles sometimes ?????? downward obstacle momentum swerves ??????? delightfully organised movement sequences ??????

...small steps....