Page 313 of 532 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 5319

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 313

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    today I had a huge basket of goodies made for one of DH's clients. I have also made a wee cheese/salami/grape platter, and we are popping round there soon to have a wee celebratory drink. I so hope they like the basket of goodies................... I will report back !
    woo hoo for the celebratory drinkie! Ah hell ANY reason for a drinkie! lol

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    you know me Doc .................... any excuse at all !!!!!!!!!! and it is 5.13pm !!!!!!! so elevensies is way past...............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

you know me Doc .................... any excuse at all !!!!!!!!!! and it is 5.13pm !!!!!!! so elevensies is way past...............
    But it's after 5!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i usually get searched too and things like my boots set one scanner off at one airport but not the one at the next airport which never makes sense to me. i dont usually have knitting needles LOL but harakeke knives are after all knives and they are usually sharp and serrated. not to mention the shredder and the shearing comb to mark out the whenu. all made of metal and potentially leathal.

i lost the plot last week as the kankle was starting to peeve me big time so i bashed the credit card and got some 4kg clubbells. they arrived today. i have been watching you-tubes of clubbell tutorials. i actual found one where he talks about what you are doing shoulder casting, what muscles you engage etc so as to do an iron cross.
    Clubbell Training Tutorial | Iron Cross 1 (Shoulder Cast) - YouTube is the first one. previously i was just mimicking the german head MMA coach somewhere using my 6kg clubbells. i can do it with 6kg ones but not very many reps and i get the impression there is alot more to this than grunt so i am enjoying the 4kgs as they are doable. but just a tiny bit hard. i am still very annoyed i cant run and yes i have tried, but this should distract me for another 5 mins.

But it's after 5!
    we go out to lunch and get captured by aliens around here so any excuse will do!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    we go out to lunch and get captured by aliens around here so any excuse will do!!!!
    They do experiments on you???? Doesn't the blood alcohol skew their test results? Enquiring minds want to know!

the beauty of the aliens is you remember nothing except a few bright lights LOL

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    the old alien story eh ????????
    yep last night I got abducted by aliens........... they made me drink red wine.................... until the bottle was empty................. then they said "go to bed you piss head"..................which I did.................and then when I awoke this morning......................... they were gone.......................they were "but a fuzzy memory" !!!!!!!
    .....................that actually sounds like a plausible story ???????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

except they never are rude enough to say "go to bed you piss head". you get the clear thought it is a good idea and smile and wave as they leave LOL i didnt have as much fun last night. work and more work as it was the end of the pay week. that will learn me for cavorting around the hills with bambi! on that subject, i reckon the smoked fish pie i was given there had wheat flour in as i feel exhausted and really really drained. this always happens. i think a smidgen wont effect me and it appears not to till about 2 or 3 or 4 days later i wonder why i feel so lacklustre and like i am crawling thru treacle. the only reason i ate it is i was truly going to make one that night myself and had all the stuff in the fridge so i thought yay! synchronicity! plus i was hungry as.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    the old alien story eh ????????
    yep last night I got abducted by aliens........... they made me drink red wine.................... until the bottle was empty................. then they said "go to bed you piss head"..................which I did.................and then when I awoke this morning......................... they were gone.......................they were "but a fuzzy memory" !!!!!!!
    .....................that actually sounds like a plausible story ???????
    Except you left out the 40 foot anal probe. It's really not a true alien story without the probe. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite