Page 31 of 534 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131531 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 31

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    LOL -- the outlaws arrive at christmas. i know it's strange that i'm fussing already, but i've been fussing since march. I told htem to buy their tickets in March/april to get the best deal (i found a great deal for them at $1100 US each from Philly!), but the effing procrastinated until JULY and had to pay $2200 each and then BITCHED at US about the price. A-holes.

They are also mad at us because of hte local gas prices AND the local food prices (we sent them a daily estimate). effers.

Anyway, yeah. LOL I like them, totally.

Also, the parkour kids are into the movnat, so go and check out parkour in auckland. there are a lot of folks there. I'm involved in parkour here, and the kids are also interested in movnat, with one of htem getting his certification in it (or whatever it is).

I don't worry about doctors. I've been not telling them the whole truth for years.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    LOL -- the outlaws arrive at christmas. i know it's strange that i'm fussing already, but i've been fussing since march. I told htem to buy their tickets in March/april to get the best deal (i found a great deal for them at $1100 US each from Philly!), but the effing procrastinated until JULY and had to pay $2200 each and then BITCHED at US about the price. A-holes.

They are also mad at us because of hte local gas prices AND the local food prices (we sent them a daily estimate). effers.

Anyway, yeah. LOL I like them, totally.
    phew you have got heaps of time to adjust, and then any issues.... load DH and DS into the car, cross on the ferry, and you can sleep on my lawn, or I could find a wee possy inside the cave - but no fires on the cave floor thank you very much !!!!!!

you will be great when they are here - cos thats what we girls do........ most of the time
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

just a note to all our little KIWIs - Seaweed is getting hit on over in the "hit on more thread " by JJ from NJ !!!!!!

just thought I would share !!!! LOL

...small steps....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Hi all, just scanned through the last few pages (can't keep up with you ladies..) and saw comments about no kiwi Dr's on the paleo network. Have you mentioned it to any of your docs? You never know, it may actually get them interested...

Anyway, I was talking to a family friend on the weekend at a family get together, who was asking for pointers on what was ok to eat as she's just been put on a paleo diet by her Dr to help with a host of health issues :-)

they're in Auckland but if anyone's interested I can get the Dr's details :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Misabi, thanks for that. I think that we do need more Doctors on board. and fantastic to hear that we have at least 1 in the country. I would love to hear more about the Doctor on the tele t'other night. It was fantastic the way those peoples lives were turned around - anyway more doctors on board - that can be our homework !!!!!

...small steps....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Misabi, thanks for that. I think that we do need more Doctors on board. and fantastic to hear that we have at least 1 in the country. I would love to hear more about the Doctor on the tele t'other night. It was fantastic the way those peoples lives were turned around - anyway more doctors on board - that can be our homework !!!!!
    Yeah, I'm planning on watching it on demand tonight.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Seriously, I'd just leave DH with his parents; grab-a-seat for DS and myself heading to anywhere else.

DH also invited his sister. This is a long story, but she's likely an active addict of some sort. We're not quite sure what or whether. SHe's still involved with her boyfriend from forever ago who is active, though currently not (according to her) and neither is she (according to her). But whatever. Anyway, she wouldn't be able to be active here for darn sure, so. . . yeah. She'll likely not come.

But, I'll be honest, there's no love lost there because she started some FB drama (and usually starts drama), and I'm just not interested in having her around too.

I am trying to get my venom out before they come.

Zoebird - seriously - book your tickets now girl.
    G

...small steps....

LOL I wish. Broke this week (people owe us money).