Page 307 of 532 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 5319

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 307

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    well Howdy all and welcome to our wee thread CC. Its taken me ages to read through the 20+ pages, so I will say good night CC, and hopefully catch you on the morrow
    sweet dreams
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

now what did I get out of the 20 + pages
    police - I often get a feeling................. so I slow down, put my cell phone down and voila.................. mr bobby man pops round the corner....................... they are however just doing there job, and if I am caught speeding - only have myself to blame.
    ebook - still can't download the bloody thing !
    Joanie - anal ?????????
    and my sheep are SO NOT ugly - thank you. They would be offended reading that !!!! LOL
    LL I am happy to come and help with the catering - I can't cook for shit, but I can pour wine like a drunked !!!!!
    has that covered the bulk of the 20 pages ?????

...small steps....

seaweed is online now Senior Member
    sorta. what is the deal with the e-book? that would frustrate me no end. i have been spotted talking on the cellphone and driving with no seat belt on before and not been stopped. and then i have been ticketed for failing to stop at an orange light. mysteriously it is a $150 fine without any demerit points. the logic of which defies me. but meh. no demerit points we like.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I freelance edited a police publication, which is the first time I came across this ungrammatical idea of demerit. I tried to argue the toss - are there merit points? No? Ergo we are talking penalties, aren't we. I lost the battle.

Demerit. Stupid arse idea.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

i dont think you have to be very smart to be a policeman and they have definitely become more of a self financing organisation than a crime fighting organisation overall these days. and they prob get merit points for the amount of demerit points they give out LOL

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, I didn't mean they were ugly. "Bumping uglies" is an expression for... well for sheep, I guess the term would be breeding. These idioms/slang sure do get muddled when crossing the planet. LOL.

I hated seatbelts at first. When the fines went up to $100, I learned to like them.

I'm off to sleep here also. Actually, I'm watching Foodography reruns at Hulu. The garbage trucks should be arriving soon. 4:17a.m. in the central part of the U.S.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Gwamma, I didn't mean they were ugly. "Bumping uglies" is an expression for....
    making lambs..... and other offspring, even those of the human variety

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Gwamma, I didn't mean they were ugly. "Bumping uglies" is an expression for... well for sheep, I guess the term would be breeding. These idioms/slang sure do get muddled when crossing the planet. LOL.
    darling Joanie - just joking
    hugs x

...small steps....

morning all! have you got your e-book yet G? i am leaning towards getting pushing the limits by Al kavadlo when it comes out in book form. i must say i am finding the strength training anatomy book totally fascinating. i am a bit of an anatomy nerd, even if i dont know all the muscle names, so that helps. but yeah, just what gets used and then you can project it and think about angles and the beginnings and ends of the muscles. levers and so on.

not much going on here. cold as and ever so dark in the mornings. i did some boxing bag tabatas this morning and will do more later as i am still pretending i cant walk properly LOL i can see some definition on my achilles tendon on my dodgy ankle now so i am gonna try real hard to behave. the end is almost there and i will be able to go up hills again properly!!! i was thinking i should do another journal with my exercise in so as i can track it. i dont need to be accountable but it would be good to be able to look back and work out what i did when and why and the results.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i dont think you have to be very smart to be a policeman and they have definitely become more of a self financing organisation than a crime fighting organisation overall these days. and they prob get merit points for the amount of demerit points they give out LOL
    Snort! Well thats given me a smile to start my morning. How true.

Beautiful day here, but a little on the chilly side. I'm getting all worried about how we'll manage to keep warm until June because I've not bought any winter clothes for the kids and I sold the gas heater, gave the electric one away to the hospice shop and DH has rehomed our stack of wood. Maybe we'll just have to take to our beds until we leave?