Page 304 of 535 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 304

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Joanie - re the double posts... the alternate universes are colliding!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

seaweed is online now Senior Member
    Sea, Oreos are almost as bad as Tootsie rolls. They look like chocolate, but they taste like chemicals. Very disconcerting.
    if i am gonna imbibe obviously tasty chemicals i expect them to at least be psycho active!

the breads in europe are much different (and better) than what passes for bread here.... I love a good crusty loaf of bread.... slathered with butter
    i am reliably told it is the wheat they have there. i know dad mysteriously got over his gluten issues and was totally fine with the bread ( whether he liked it or not ) whenever he went to portugal LOL

Crabbcakes i have had a life long love affair with bourbon. i dont overdrink habitually as i dont have the desire but i like bourbon when i do go on a bender. someone gave me some of the jim beam honey bourbon the other day and that was actually very nice. i am not so into the wild turkey honey one and i never had the nuts to get the evan williams one in case it was too sweet. you could probably make your own with honey and bourbon.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Joanie - re the double posts... the alternate universes are colliding!
    Dontcha hate when that happens?

But I'm having a thought... Could the thread be exploding due to it's length? (Replacing just one word in that sentence makes it dirty.)

Sea, I'm not sure, but Tootsie Rolls might just be psycho active - I can't think of any other reason for eating them.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    *dashes off to google tootsie rolls*

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzielou View Post
    *dashes off to google tootsie rolls*
    While you are googling, google "kitty litter cake". That should cure you of any budding Tootsie Roll fascination...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Dontcha hate when that happens?

But I'm having a thought... Could the thread be exploding due to it's length? (Replacing just one word in that sentence makes it dirty.)

Sea, I'm not sure, but Tootsie Rolls might just be psycho active - I can't think of any other reason for eating them.
    I'm not sure, but I think J has a dirty mind...... I knew there was something about her I liked!

Ooooh so wiki tells me that they have introduced tootsie rolls to NZ! Pretty sure that's not true is it? I've never seen one but must confess that I'm curious enough to try a bite just to say I did. We have a store in town that stocks American candy, so maybe I'll stop by there sometime.

"Kitty Litter Cake - KidsKuisine
    Kitty Litter Cake
    You can make a Kitty Litter Cake, it looks just like a litter box, but this isn't real, it is actually a great tasting, but gross looking cake. Kids love this Kitty Litter Cake."

Oh my. Words fail me just now.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzielou View Post
    "Kitty Litter Cake - KidsKuisine
    Kitty Litter Cake
    You can make a Kitty Litter Cake, it looks just like a litter box, but this isn't real, it is actually a great tasting, but gross looking cake. Kids love this Kitty Litter Cake."

Oh my. Words fail me just now.......
    Welcome to Halloween cuisine!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Maybe I should make that for my lunch function next week? Imagine their delight.