Page 30 of 534 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 30

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Alrighty - calling an end to my pity party! I just hopped on the scales and blow me down if I havn't gone and lost another kg this week! That's 3kg in the last month or so (I don't normally weigh myself so not sure). Havn't a clue why all of a sudden I'm loosing weight, but I'm happy to keep this trend going. 2 kg until my goal now

*Happy Dance*

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i am so jealous about the WOW!!! i saw a ticket on trademe and was so so tempted. i just couldnt justify the expense for all the flights etc. maybe when the kids are a bit older. we did go to the exhibition with the costumes in a while back and they were stunning. they are so well made close up.

going to go learn how to seam bone out the deer later. which is very exciting. i will ask if anyone saw the TV programme last night.

Alrighty - calling an end to my pity party! I just hopped on the scales and blow me down if I havn't gone and lost another kg this week! That's 3kg in the last month or so (I don't normally weigh myself so not sure). Havn't a clue why all of a sudden I'm loosing weight, but I'm happy to keep this trend going. 2 kg until my goal now
    way to go!!!!!!! you can get a new dress for WOW now to celebrate.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Good idea!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    LizzieLou - that is awesome. Fantastic effort.... please tell me your secret !!!!!!
    And we are now playing a tag team - cos its my pity party day........
    ........and have the best day at the WOW ( whatever that is ??)
    and seaweed - good luck with the boning out. A must have skill for the primal hunter !
    Zoebird - when do the outlaws arrive ????? maybe they are here already ?????
    good luck
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

WOW is the wearable arts. 4got to say. i am down a few kgs of the winter binge weight too. prob only 2kgs to go. it is so difficult to go on weight as i train enough to be getting alot better muscle definition in my arms and back. it is interesting too as there is the whole low carb stuffs your thyroid theory. and then, dont know if you have ever read about how you have disproportionate skin folds in certain places to do with things like thyroid and cortisol? well the subscapula is the thyroid one. mine has tightened lots of recent. i prob should have skin folded it to be scientificish but i cant find my fat calipers.

eeewwww - so we have got this thing going on in my house called - I eat like a GROK and everyone else eats like a KORG (grok backwards !!!!)
    Just cleaned out the fridge this morning and opening the lid of a margarine container that was in said fridge....I just don't know why I did it.... but....... it was full of mould. Someone has obviously been eating it. and the mould was possibly the best part of the whole thing !!!! LOL

...small steps....

Just cleaned out the fridge this morning and opening the lid of a margarine container that was in said fridge....I just don't know why I did it.... but....... it was full of mould. Someone has obviously been eating it. and the mould was possibly the best part of the whole thing !!!! LOL
    look on the brightside, it was able to grow mould. altho that was prob coz it was low fat marg so it had water in. euuwwwwww!!! i need to clean my fridge out as i am about to get loads and loads of venison. well not that much. i was quite suprised at how small the deer was. originally when i went to get it, i thought i'd shot a part grown one. it wasnt much bigger than my dog, who is mid thigh on me. but it was wider and longer. it was apparently fully grown. i've found a recipe for deer tongue too so i am gonna have fun experimenting while the kids are away this weekend with their dad.

Tea.Geek.nz is offline Junior Member
    Hullo fellow Kiwis!

Just thought I'd introduce myself; been a primal/paleo/locavore eater since 2010, eliminated my chronic rhinitis symptoms and my gut dysbiosis is slowly getting better. Though my dog is on a species-appropriate diet as well, my wife still thinks I'm insane. Oh well, she might get there!

Just a couple of things I've noticed – there doesn't seem to be many public events or involvement in the Paleosphere in New Zealand. There are no Kiwi Doctors listed in the Paleo Physicians network, there's no MovNat group... Does anyone else feel the same? Or am I just not looking in the right places?

hello Tea.geek.nz...we hear everything that you are saying !!!!!!! in fact I am really frustrated with my Dr., hence I just don't go !!!! However I have found an interesting thread to "that paleo Guy" down here in chch. I think that if I need any form of medical intervention, he might be my man - but hes not a doctor !!!! LOL looks good on his website thou !!! and sorry I can't post the link, because I am internet illiterate !!!!!
    anyway welcome, and heres to the wife coming on board one day, just like hopefully Gwandad might too ?????????

Am more than happy to hold a public event at my cave !!!! you can all camp out on the lawn ! with the sheep, hogs (as in hedge), and the other south island nigt critters.
    Anyway good luck and keep us posted on your progress
    G

...small steps....