Page 299 of 534 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 299

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    my camera is broken and my cell phone is on its last legs ;P you will just have to visualise. i dont consider my black gym shorts to be half naked mind you. i wear them to the gym!!!
    since I have no idea what you look like... it will be difficult, but I shall try......

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    always good to challenge yourself every day!

always good to challenge yourself every day!
    lol..... last time I did that I broke myself....

i think we get smarter about it as we get older and try to avoid kettlebells. only pick fights that you are not willing to lose LOL says she limping around after having jumped off a 2m fence down a slope into long grass!

i think we get smarter about it as we get older and try to avoid kettlebells. only pick fights that you are not willing to lose LOL says she limping around after having jumped off a 2m fence down a slope into long grass!
    yeah, I may go back to Convict Conditioning.... I never hurt myself with those execises

do you have the actual book? i tried to get it and amazon reckoned it wasnt out yet. then they cancelled my order so i never got it. i sulked lots. are the progressions in it any good?

do you have the actual book? i tried to get it and amazon reckoned it wasnt out yet. then they cancelled my order so i never got it. i sulked lots. are the progressions in it any good?
    I have CC 1 and 2. the progressions are pretty good. The 2nd book is a bit different than the 1st.

were you coming from a place of already being able to do most of the body weight stuff? i so need to see if i can get a copy here or one of those rather convenient pirate pdfs to check out first. i have body by you on the way which is by mark lauren i think. and i have been studying the strength training anatomy book to work out what to do and not do to work around the ankle. my plan was to put it all together in a coherent manner at the weekend.

were you coming from a place of already being able to do most of the body weight stuff? i so need to see if i can get a copy here or one of those rather convenient pirate pdfs to check out first. i have body by you on the way which is by mark lauren i think. and i have been studying the strength training anatomy book to work out what to do and not do to work around the ankle. my plan was to put it all together in a coherent manner at the weekend.
    no, I started doing CC from a position of not having exercised in 15 years, so I started at progression 1 of every exercise that I was doing (push ups, pull ups, squats, and leg raises), I wanted to go to kettlebells to give myself a break from CC. I was starting to get bored doing the same stuff every week, so I wanted to change things to break any plateaus.. I prefer body weight exercises because I don't want to go to a gym or buy a crap load of equipment.; I can do bodyweight work at the farm, although shoveling chicken poo and copost piles with a hay fork is a workout in itself...

i always say the reason i go to the gym is to get my full ROM in on all the exercises and some balance. good example. my right leg is alot stronger than my left leg. all the hills i go up, all the obstacles i jump over etc, i lead with my right leg. so when i am at the gym, once a week, i work my left side separately so it has to keep up. i work around things like my slightly dodgy rotator cuff too which shovelling guano would only poss aggravate. but since i can strengthen it, it is getting better. so can you do a proper pull up now from doing CC when you couldnt at the start?