Page 298 of 533 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 5323

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 298

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    however wearing a lace-up boot to provide support and prevent the ankle from rolling in or out might be advisable.
    i have been wearing my leather jandals, my vivobarefoots or no shoes at all. and funny, when i went for a ride on sat i had to obviously wear boots. i had to do a bit of leaping around on wharfes, went over a sand bar in a big fishing boat etc while i was out and it was almost like it was better. maybe it was the work boots? i should put them on and go for a walk right now in the dark LOL

way to go LL. have some lemoncello for me!

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    No chance it's way too good!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    i have been wearing my leather jandals, my vivobarefoots or no shoes at all. and funny, when i went for a ride on sat i had to obviously wear boots. i had to do a bit of leaping around on wharfes, went over a sand bar in a big fishing boat etc while i was out and it was almost like it was better. maybe it was the work boots? i should put them on and go for a walk right now in the dark LOL

.... shakes his head..... uh huh for boots supporting ankle..... nooooooo for walking/hiking in the dark unless, of course you WANT to aggrivate your ankle by twisting it stepping in a animal burrow, or tripping over a rock or having to run from a mad cow....

mad cows shouldnt be out on the road at this time of night. the neighbour's bull who used to go on the rampage and jump fences went to the works a few months ago too! i can see in the dark you know. and i cant run so i would have to take the gun LOL you can see how this could go downhill very badly. some crazy old woman bourboned up wandering around in the dark on a public road in little black shorts and work boots with a pump action shot gun. really really help me retain my firearms license if i get spotted!

mad cows shouldnt be out on the road at this time of night. the neighbour's bull who used to go on the rampage and jump fences went to the works a few months ago too! i can see in the dark you know. and i cant run so i would have to take the gun LOL you can see how this could go downhill very badly. some crazy old woman bourboned up wandering around in the dark on a public road in little black shorts and work boots with a pump action shot gun. really really help me retain my firearms license if i get spotted!
    stop... your getting me all hot an bothered here.... guns, ladies in shorts, bourbon..... it's almost more than a guy can take!

NZ primal Gwamma is online now Senior Member
    woohoo - our little Kiwi thread is getting fairly hot and steamy tonight !!!!!!!! Put some clothes on Seas...................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    woohoo - our little Kiwi thread is getting fairly hot and steamy tonight !!!!!!!! Put some clothes on Seas...................
    hold on just a sec... if she wants to run around half nekkid.... I'm not gonna complain...... (pictures or it didn't happen!)lol

i have been hunting before in my bikini LOL it was very very hot and we were in the hills. right now i have the fire on so it is very warm at home. i have to go see the horse soon so it will be very cold. here's hoping she is right by the backdoor!

(pictures or it didn't happen!)lol
    my camera is broken and my cell phone is on its last legs ;P you will just have to visualise. i dont consider my black gym shorts to be half naked mind you. i wear them to the gym!!!

NZ primal Gwamma is online now Senior Member
    watch where you put your feet out in the paddock Seas - and Doc you might need to have a cold shower !!!!! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....