Page 297 of 524 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 5231

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 297

NZ primal Gwamma is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I'm paying for it today. All of me aches.
    I was invited to do a bit of moshing by Mr Perfidy, when I go to America.........................however I have never moshed, and knowing my luck I would break a bone or two....................... so I respectfully declined !!!!! LOL
    draw a nice hot bath, add some salts and go and chillax. .......... and enjoy !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

what is happening at MDA today.................double postings everywhere !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    pass me the blue cheese G!!!!
    actually Gwamma finished that up - quick as look at ya !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    it is incredibly easy to eat a lot of blue cheese or camembert or brie or any of those nicer cheeses which is i am sure why you cut it with crackers. i only cook with mine now in sauces or on omlettes or it is all over in the blink of an eye.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    See Gwamma, I told you to pre prepare some snacks! But did you listen? Well done on stopping before you ate any though. I always eat my cheese 'neat', I like it best that way.

Seas, why don't you make some cauliflower rice to go with the curry? I always keep a bag of frozen broc/cauli handy for such emergencies, either that or i just serve the curry on a big arse serving of frozen peas.

I'm doing mince ala 1980's Anabel Langbein, just a big dish of mince, onion, curry powder, tomatoes, diced Kumara, I swapped out the tin of spaghetti for more tomatoes ans some diced corgette. Bake in the oven covered in grated cheese and served with fresh sweet corn straight from the patch. It's primal cause I grew it myself don't you know!

LL that sounds much tastier than what we had! i often steam veges to go with curry but i couldnt be bothered and the kids were hungry after school so we had dinner then. i usually am fine with curry on its own as i do thai curries with coconut milk or japanese curries. this is the first time i have made one with tomatoes and spices. i also dont really like chicken but dont say that too loud. grouchy old woman today i can tell you LOL you know you could julienne some zucchini to go in the mince instead of noodles. i make stir fries with meat of some kind. usually chicken as the kids like it. sliced up bits of plain omlette, loads of veges and zucchini noodles. when dd went on camp, they had rice with the stir fry and she commented on how strange it had been.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    How's the wheel sea? Any better?

the ankle? not sure to be honest. i still reckon moving it frees it up. the trick i think is to move it enough to free it up and not to get a nasty throbbing dull ache. it seems to be moving more if i walk around. i have had to do things like walk to the car, open gates, get the mail and so on today. all on the flat and my foot can walk pointing forwards which is progress. i did some clubbell front swings which have a sorta very very light front squat at the end. more of a dip than a squat and i could do them so that was good. so maybe more movement up and down. rolling side to side, rolling my foot inwards onto the ankle is still painful and stiff. the other way is better. prob still cant do any impact like jumping or running on it and it is still swollen but i can see my ankle bones a bit better now.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    the ankle? not sure to be honest. i still reckon moving it frees it up. the trick i think is to move it enough to free it up and not to get a nasty throbbing dull ache. it seems to be moving more if i walk around. i have had to do things like walk to the car, open gates, get the mail and so on today. all on the flat and my foot can walk pointing forwards which is progress. i did some clubbell front swings which have a sorta very very light front squat at the end. more of a dip than a squat and i could do them so that was good. so maybe more movement up and down. rolling side to side, rolling my foot inwards onto the ankle is still painful and stiff. the other way is better. prob still cant do any impact like jumping or running on it and it is still swollen but i can see my ankle bones a bit better now.
    Sounds like you may be on the mend.... You are wise to not run of do any impact types of stress to the joint. Walking moves the joint in it's normal range of motion, as long as it's not painful/aching, however wearing a lace-up boot to provide support and prevent the ankle from rolling in or out might be advisable.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Just cracked open that second bottle of Lemoncello. De-cluttering going well tonight.....