Page 295 of 535 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 295

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    love the pot plant, fruit tree and native plant ideas girls. In fact I might go and suss out the garden centre this afternoon. A nice teapot or key ring could go down well too................... praps if I get a variety of gifts and DH can decide which ones to give who !!!!!!
    off to get the mail and check on the horses - back soon........................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Oh yes that reminds me, we got a native tree in a wooden box gifted to our village for participating in an event. It was such a neat idea and I have it potted and sitting on our deck until its big enough to plant outside.

I also had an organic fruit box and subscription to Healthy Food Guide mag as another gift for something I can't quite remember.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I'd love to get a pot plant as a move in gift! Of course it does have a different connotation here.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i can point you the direction of someone who does really nice organic apple and pear boxes. i was about to sneak off for a walk and it has started hosing down. i may just throw my hunting jacket on anyways. still deciding. my walk to the letterbox was a bit easier just now so maybe i should or maybe i shouldnt. i will prob just have a big hissy fit instead and sulk LOL

Wow, I'd love to get a pot plant as a move in gift! Of course it does have a different connotation here.
    lmao J yes we were being innocent and meant a plant in a pot not a plant of the pot variety!!! however we are in the country here which i think has the highest weed usage in the developed world?!

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    lmao J yes we were being innocent and meant a plant in a pot not a plant of the pot variety!!! however we are in the country here which i think has the highest weed usage in the developed world?!
    Yes I do think that NZ has that priveledge, and goodness only knows I contributed to the cause in my teens! Not so much these days.....though the mind does boggle with the possibilities if I were to gift 'pot' plants to my new residents. I wonder how many would figure out what it was?

So I called my boss, she was quite excited for me and even said congratulations although she was very suprised. An email has already gone out to all my colleagues so I've had a busy morning with phone calls/texts and emails wishing me luck. Is nice! DH is being a PITA and says he's too busy today to resign. His department is being audited this week and his manager is off on leave (can you believe it?) so he has to be number 1 for audit purposes. I've written out his letter so all he needs to do is fill in the blanks and then forward it to the right people. I think he's scared to commit. Just doooo eeeettt already!!

lMAO - J are you trying to get Gwamma back on naughty track ???????
    okay so half a day down and Gwamma has done good !!!!!!!!
    I marinated some chicken breasts in garam masala, cumin, garlic, salt and paprika...................had fried marinated chicken and salad for brekkie, ditto for lunch, been for an uphill walk on the t-mill, ............... now if I can just get me through to tea time with no "crap food" deviations .........................

...small steps....

though the mind does boggle with the possibilities if I were to gift 'pot' plants to my new residents. I wonder how many would figure out what it was?
    a friend of mine used to run into old people with baskets of mushrooms when he was out 'shrooming in season and we are not talking horse mushrooms here. so ya never know. which reminds me. 'shroom season will be on us soon so the gaggle of strange looking men in black beanies hiding in the bushes by the beach will be back LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzielou View Post
    Just doooo eeeettt already!!
    I agree LL - get it done and dusted........................... and what is PITA ??????

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    double post - sos................

...small steps....