Page 293 of 535 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 293

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    morning!! even if it is pitch black still here at 7 am and the wind has just picked up. there is a small dead mouse upside down on my living room carpet so the cat has been entertained during the night. one down. poss an inifinite number to go as it is that time of year. weds today so start of the pay week and my ankle is still too stuffed to go up any major hills which is incredibly annoying. i am going to experiment with not doing anything today other than boxing bag tabatas and some body weight stuff and see if it is noticeably better tomorrow. if it isnt. i will keep on walking around and be patient as it isnt getting worse but is getting slowly better in very small increments doing that. gonna have a few low carb days as well as i had an easter egg and GF bread weekend which has made me feel very nauseous.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    morning!! even if it is pitch black still here at 7 am and the wind has just picked up. there is a small dead mouse upside down on my living room carpet so the cat has been entertained during the night. one down. poss an inifinite number to go as it is that time of year. weds today so start of the pay week and my ankle is still too stuffed to go up any major hills which is incredibly annoying. i am going to experiment with not doing anything today other than boxing bag tabatas and some body weight stuff and see if it is noticeably better tomorrow. if it isnt. i will keep on walking around and be patient as it isnt getting worse but is getting slowly better in very small increments doing that. gonna have a few low carb days as well as i had an easter egg and GF bread weekend which has made me feel very nauseous.
    How long have you been fussing with this ankle? Do you have it wrapped or splinted? taking any anti-inflamatories? I'm sure you have heard of the RICE treatment for sprains.... REST! Ice, Compression, Elevation.... Rest is first for a reason! OK... I'll take my stethscope off and get down off of my soap box...

i think it is about 3 weeks now? no wrapping, no splinting, no doctors. dont take their drugs. i do the odd bit of ice and keep it up in the evenings. still do my 6k a day as i am no good at resting. doesnt work. but i will try that today to see. it is getting better slowly.

i think it is about 3 weeks now? no wrapping, no splinting, no doctors. dont take their drugs. i do the odd bit of ice and keep it up in the evenings. still do my 6k a day as i am no good at resting. doesnt work. but i will try that today to see. it is getting better slowly.
    OK... don't make me come down there an tie your bum to a chair to get you to rest your ankle! In all seriousness, it will get better faster if you support it, elevate it and get off of it....

OK... don't make me come down there an tie your bum to a chair to get you to rest your ankle!
    you wont catch me LOL i will experiment today even if i hate sitting around with my ankle up.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    How long have you been fussing with this ankle? Do you have it wrapped or splinted? taking any anti-inflamatories? I'm sure you have heard of the RICE treatment for sprains.... REST! Ice, Compression, Elevation.... Rest is first for a reason! OK... I'll take my stethscope off and get down off of my soap box...
    Doc - she doesn't listen to any of us - I have threatened all sorts of things............. deaf !!!!!!!!!!!!
    it could be a good excuse to get you over here thou - and we could rally the troups and have a PARTY........... Joanie would have to come tooooooooo - so you would possibly end up with a harem Doc - but I am sure that you would cope !!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    you would also have to stop off in Aussi to bring Badger............... we could call it a ? conference and then we could get all sorts of deductions !!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    so you would possibly end up with a harem Doc -
    Oh DARN the bad luck!!! lol

you wont catch me LOL i will experiment today even if i hate sitting around with my ankle up.
    i dunno.... can you outrun a tranquilizer dart?????

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    no but i can shoot back! would be a novel method of capture. do NOT tell any of my stalkers about it!!!