Page 288 of 535 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 288

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    nope not deep and meaning ful here either. I have just moved the sheep down the laneway and into the holding paddock overnight. Shearing tomorrow - so Gwamma is gonna be goffer !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

morning all - I hope that everyone is in fine fettle this morning.
    Huge day for Gwamma today + I need to get ready for the big trip away !!!!
    We are off to Haast tomorrow for the Easter weekend. If I can get my little notebooky thing going - I will annoy you all weekend - if not - you can all breathe a sign of relief and enjoy a quiet weekend !!!!!
    Anyhoo I will back later.........................
    Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 03-26-2013 at 01:14 PM.

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Have a GREAT weekend, G.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Sounds nice Gwamma.

Still trying to decide if I want to go to Tga for the weekend or not.....its a long way with 2 kids by myself. My mother is quite keen for us to make the trip because after we move it won't be so easy.

Another quiet day at work. Maybe I ought to wag and go shopping?

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Have an awesome weekend G. I am prob staying home as i have the kids and the exhubby is back in town for the weekend with nothing better to do than hassle us so i will have my back against the wall. ugh. LL i'd wag and go shopping. In fact i am about to wag and go exercise here as it is the start of the pay week and a very nice day out. 30 mins to go and counting.

On the exercise front, i am working on body weight stuff to add into what i already do. 20 pushups before each meal while i wait for my book to arrive. I have got body by you
    Body by You, Mark Lauren - Shop Online for Books in NZ - Fishpond.co.nz
    and also Strength Training Anatomy, Frederic Delavier - Shop Online for Books in NZ - Fishpond.co.nz as i figured i need to understand the muscles behind the movements from an anatomical pov.
    i am also gonna sneak into the school playground after school and check out the bars. see if any of them as good for chin ups. i think too they have a pole LOL

thanx guys - it should be fun - as long as I don't get a whiff of petrol - then I will be a wee sick puppy like the Kaikoura fishing trip !!!!!!!!!
    Shearing going well - just popped in for a wee drink of water.
    I walked the horses down to the neighbours back pine block earlier. I felt like a real horse woman. My horse is 16 hands and DDs is 15 hands 2 - or something like that. Anyway they walked along on the lead nicely and then galloped off once I took their halters off. What a gorgeous site.................
    I have put another batch of bread into the oven. This time with a LSA, potato flour, walnut, macadamia, almond slither sunflower coconut concoction !!!!!! Honestly the best biscotti EVER !!!!!!! I just need to work out what flours I can use - that are primal.
    If I can do that, and I don't consume dairy and alcohol - we will be talking 100%....................... but we shall see !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Seas I can't find those gloves anywhere - But I will keep looking !!!!!!!

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    nw G. if the bulk of paleo recipe sites are to be believed, we can now have white rice so that means rice flour is paleo. which means i can make bread which is paleo LOL. basically, it "should" be ground up something that isnt a grain. so a root, a seed or a nut. my other huge tip is measure exactly each experiment as it is very frustrating to nail it and then not remember exactly what you did as you were drinking whisky out the jar or otherwise distracted riding the horse around the house whilst baking!

i love the way horses move. some have the most amazingly flowing movement and some, like our little pony, sort of bump up and down. they are all still beautiful. i also love that horse smell. i sniff all over our's head when i go see her as she always smells so divine. and so far, i have never seen horse perfume for sale.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Rice flour, potato flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour and this: The Gluten-Free Pantry All-Purpose Flour, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food all put us back in the kitchen, though thankfully not barefoot nor pregnant.

Horse smell is divine and you're right, Sea, I've never seen it in a scent. Hmmm.... Is there a small business opportunity there?

Gwamma, have a ton of fun! But how am I going to handle not getting my daily Gwamma fix?

Off to make dinner. Haven't a clue what to make, but I'm sure it will contain beef.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

hiya guys - phew gwamma is oooooovvvveeerrr it !!!!!!!!!! Rousing just aint my thing - but you will be proud - I did it with a smile and not one winge EXCEPT when the first maggott hit the table/floor............... then Gwamma said frazzen razzen drazzen, flicked all 642 of them off the table, and keep calm carried on !!!!!!!!

so off for a shower and then I really do need to pack bags, chilly bins, the boat etc........
    Joanie - you will be fine without me...............however if I get wind that you are all whiskyed up without me - look out !!!!!!!!

I'll be back later.............

...small steps....