Page 278 of 532 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 5319

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 278

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    good - you can be an honarary kiwi any time !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    good - you can be an honarary kiwi any time !!!!!
    I used Kiwi shoe polish for YEARS.... but now I don't polish shoes..... lol I'll take honorary kiwi, thanks....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Gawd you lot have been talking the shit today! What's with all of this 1am business? Some of us were trying to sleep you know.

Just back from a day in Wanganui, last work trip thank god as the new manager starts Monday - happy dance.

Thanks for all the tips about skin, tried some hot steamy face cloths last night but still have red weepy sores on my face today. Yuck! I've been using some proactiv cream on the zits but I think I might need to go back to the cleanser as well.

Time to go watch vampire diaries on demand.....my favourite trashy teen programme.....shhhh don't tell!
    Last edited by Lizzielou; 03-22-2013 at 12:18 AM.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, the bread looks awesome.

LL - I watch Vampire Diaries also either at the CW website or I can wait a week and watch it at Hulu. I also like Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars. I'm so not the demographic they're going for. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Ahhh Joannie you are in good company. Not sure about teen wolf and pretty little liars though....that might be just you? Lol!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    lizzielou -- here is my skin advice for you.

first, i agree to wash with just water, and if possible, avoid wearing make up if you wear make up.

second, you might consider honey cleansing. Crunchy Betty's web site has a great honey-baking soda make up removal process, but if you don't wear make up, you can just cleanse with honey. It's basically the same as oil cleansing, but with honey. (Betty's honey wash challenge)

This might do great for clearing up your skin because of the antibacterial and microbial properties, since honey is so good for you in 10,000 ways. I use a raw manuka honey myself. We have the good stuff here, might as well use it!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    needless double.

i liked that secret circle one. lol i also *love* supernatural. supernatural is family.
    Last edited by zoebird; 03-22-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Ooohhhh I hadn't thought of honey. Def going to try that I think, thanks for suggesting it. And I do wear makeup most days, just not on weekends, it's only a foundation powder mostly but it probably doesn't help.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    So, if a clueless Yank wanted to visit Australia and New Zealand, what is the best route to go... just fly down and wing it so to speak, or go through a trip organizer?

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    So, if a clueless Yank wanted to visit Australia and New Zealand, what is the best route to go... just fly down and wing it so to speak, or go through a trip organizer?
    Absolutely fly down and wing it. People are amazingly friendly here. Amazingly.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!