Page 276 of 532 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 5319

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 276

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hiya Joanie - I think Seas was meaning the CW bread that I make. I bake it in old baked bean / spaghetti /cat meat cans.
    I am going to try and use potato and almond flour, maybe some LSA - and just see if it works. If it doesn't I can always thinly slice it and bake in the oven with a little oil. Sort of like a crudette thing !!!!
    we shall see
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?
    right now. 47 for the next month.

if you have to yell to get your point across, your are a failure as a leader....
    this is so true of life in general. alot of people do not get that point at all. as to sending a camera over. i am rural delivery. it would take weeks to get here!

Seas, since I already have this rather rustic image of you in my head, do please complete it by wearing chaps and a snorkle (and maybe having a spear strapped to your back). hahaha
    LOL i dont wear chaps!!!!!!!!!!! leather pants maybe but not chaps. i so fail to see the point on a motorcycle. i ride them, i am not an xmas tree decoration LOL the farrier has farrier chaps which are suede with pockets for the files and clippers. his ass isnt sueded and which bit does the horse always try to bite? makes no sense to me. did the scooter have a proper clutch and gears? i have never ridden one. but motorcycles are really balance, clutch control and avoiding the brakes unless you have to.

Doc she is younger than me, and looks about 25 !!!!!!!
    and I have a video camera .................... in fact another one of DHs cousins (he has 45 first cousins), is a top camera man for TV3 news...................... if its any good we could post it on the shits and giggles thread ....................
    hahahahahahahaha - the thought !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hey look theres Gwamma - eeeeewwwwww, OMG who are the other two hot chicks ???????????????? that is - if Annie is still up for it ??????????????????????

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I got a decade on most of y'all. Third week of April I'll be.... 10 years older than Sea.

The chaps were just to indulge my fetish side, not for functionality. LOL. Thin, long-haired naked woman clad only in chaps, snorkle, and spear, riding a motorcycle in her kitchen. It's Martha Stewart Gone Wild!

The chicken carcass and all that was left from roasting are in the pressure cooker making broth. The home smells lovely. Why do air fresheners come in such disgusting fragrances that I never buy them? Give me an air freshener that smells like chicken or bacon, and I might consider it.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

i think G should lead by example and post a naked vid first! my head is so full of wierd images now after that vision last night. i was sitting in the kitchen eating my breakfast with the kids. they were shreiking and screaming and cavorting around like city kids as the cat has a mouse. and i was thinking how their dad cured me of that as even dead rats in my bed are better than him LOL then i have this vivid image of sitting there eating my breakfast with santa and 2 clowns in posing pouches at the table with me as me and dd#1 were saying we would rather hang out with santa and clowns than exh the other day. we dont like santa or clowns around here very much at all. now that would be another out of it painting! "the morning after" we could call it LOL

27th J!!! Less of the thin. More curvy. and a knife is my prefered weapon. the fishing spear is right outside the front door so no earthly good for self defence LOL chicken broth i dont like the smell of. mum had this vile pressure cooker when i was a kid which she used to cook up chicken carcasses in and make the most horrid things out of. the smell reminds me of that. pork, beef, sheep and venison bones i can do. and bacon def smells better than it tastes.

Seas if I posted a picky of me naked it would not only put Joanie off drinking her broth, you wouldn't be able to stomach breakkie, aaaaannnnnndddd I would be permanently banned from MDA !!!!!!!

...small steps....

LOL i am not squeamish at all G. and if they dont ban you from MDA for posting bread recipes, you will be fine. 2 funny. maybe no one has reported you yet for that! Kids had the bread toasted with the pommie GF marmite for breakfast. next time i make it i am not going to get into the whisky and i am gonna measure as it has potential. from hazy memory, i halved it as i only have a loaf tin. i used 1/2 c of coconut and made the rest up with rice and tapioca flour. usually i put about 1/2c more rice than tapioca in recipes. so 1.5C rice to every 1c tapioca. i put in 1/2 tsp xanthan gum as i managed to find some and also 1 egg. next time i will also poss use millet instead of coconut as i dont really like bread and they do.

we have the new neighbours over tonight for drinks and nibbles, and I thought that I might try some just substituting the flour - I shall report later.......................

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I have to laugh. I have a friend who shall remain nameless. He finds fault with any woman whose weight isn't stick like. I like to see collar bones - he likes rib bones. Ugh. Anyway, one night we were drinking quite a bit. And I found out what I suspected all along: sexually, he's a chubby chaser. Bwahahaha. If you think I'll ever let him live that down. He hassles me about my weight, and I just respond, "You love it, you little perv."

When I used to get naked and the cat was in the room, I could swear he was thinking, "WTF? Put something on - nothing is where it used to be." Bad kitty!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite