Page 275 of 535 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 5349

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 275

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    LOL maybe i should wait for you? or do a practise run in the black bikini? no one is looking so i could get away with it i reckon.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    ahem - I have seen photies - and you would look amazing in a black kini - I am sure - not that I am into woman in a big way - but Seas you would win that Miss New Zealand beach contest at the drop of a h-h-h-h- stetson............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    LOL maybe i should wait for you? or do a practise run in the black bikini? no one is looking so i could get away with it i reckon.
    V.I.D.E.O.!!!!! lol

LOL i dont think so!! maybe the veteran section due to being the only old lady with enuf nuts to wear a bikini LOL yes last time i did a competitive hill walk i had to go in the veteran women section. 2 freaking funny. over 50 and you were masters which sounded so much better.

LOL i dont think so!! maybe the veteran section due to being the only old lady with enuf nuts to wear a bikini LOL yes last time i did a competitive hill walk i had to go in the veteran women section. 2 freaking funny. over 50 and you were masters which sounded so much better.
    Veteran works for me.... I'm over 50 AND was in the military!

V.I.D.E.O.!!!!! lol
    you will have to send me a video camera over LOL

Veteran works for me.... I'm over 50 AND was in the military!
    i have decided of recent that i really do prefer older men. well ones that have kept it together physically. so much more personality and oomph than the under 40s. under 30s are a disaster LOL never been in the military here. i could do the guns and the physical side of things but i suck at doing what i am told. especially if they have to yell. i could laugh at them as well which would poss get me in even more trouble. army uniform is the only one that is OK. i love my tactical assault boots!

i have decided of recent that i really do prefer older men. well ones that have kept it together physically. so much more personality and oomph than the under 40s. under 30s are a disaster LOL never been in the military here. i could do the guns and the physical side of things but i suck at doing what i am told. especially if they have to yell. i could laugh at them as well which would poss get me in even more trouble. army uniform is the only one that is OK. i love my tactical assault boots!
    How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?
    As far as yelling goes, that is situational. There are times when yelling is appropriate, even required; but most of the time if you have to yell to get your point across, your are a failure as a leader....
    Yeah, I'm not a follower either... which would explain why I went the Independent duty route. I was the only guy doing medicine on the ship..... so I was large and in charge, and I LIKED it!!!

you will have to send me a video camera over LOL
    Don't tempt me.....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    *sigh* I'm late to the naked motorcycle party. Seas, since I already have this rather rustic image of you in my head, do please complete it by wearing chaps and a snorkle (and maybe having a spear strapped to your back). hahaha

Though I've been on the back of a few motorcycles, I've never driven one. I've driven/owned a scooter, but I'm guessing just from looking that the center of gravity is really different for the two vehicles. Oh, and the closest I'll get to naked in public would be flesh tone latex with a built in bustier.

Naked confession. There are few people (to me) that look better naked than dressed. Men look best to me almost bare except for the pair of jeans they pulled on to go make me coffee in the morning (because I was such a good/bad girl the night before). I think I'm just not visually cued in or something.

What is tin pot bread?

Seas, I think I lost a cat to a shooter back when I was a teenager. Our property butted up to state park land, so she thought she had a hundred acre backyard to play in. One day she just didn't come home. She was my first 'tuxedo' kitty. Those little black and whites are so smart and feisty.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.