Page 272 of 533 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 5326

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 272

Annieh is offline Senior Member

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    ..................well guess what?????? more DRAMA
    I went into the bag of apples on the bench, and one apple had one bite mark out of it.............. I only bought these apples last saturday - so Gwamma is thinking - the bloody GOAT !!!!!!!!
    He spent some time inside with us all just chilling on monday. The party on sunday was huge for him too, so he needed some chillaxing time...... and he had a hangover !!!!!!!!
    Rang DD and yes he LOVES apples - so case solved................... damned kids and their damned pets !!!! LOL
    Goat Roast At Gwamma's! lol

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    now thats a whole different ball game - riding a Harley around the kitchen !!!!!!!!
    naughty... naughty!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    does it not depend on whether i do it naked or clothed as to how naughty it is? i so love that bit in vanishing point where the chick is riding around the desert naked on a motorcycle. such a pity it is a honda LOL bread is out. a bit gooey but i mixed the water in by eye and i had been at the whisky in the jar whilst over the hill waiting for the washing machine to finish and i did have way too many small children talking to me whilst i mixed. thursday at the end of the 2 week stretch is never a good day for concentration!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    OMG - Seas - come to mine..... and I will show you how it is done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

what mixing the bread whilst having been at the whisky in the jar or how to ride around the kitchen naked on a honda? or both simultaneously? now i would want to put that on you-tube!! the only honda i have ever been on was a dirt bike and i do intend to keep it that way LOL i dont mind kawasakis and yamahas tho but only when it is dark or if i am in disguise. and usually if i am on the back of one i am as no one expects it to be me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    what mixing the bread whilst having been at the whisky in the jar or how to ride around the kitchen naked on a honda? or both simultaneously? now i would want to put that on you-tube!! the only honda i have ever been on was a dirt bike and i do intend to keep it that way LOL i dont mind kawasakis and yamahas tho but only when it is dark or if i am in disguise. and usually if i am on the back of one i am as no one expects it to be me!!!
    1. Gwamma does NOT look good naked - so that won't happen...............
    2. Last time Gwamma rode a farm motorbike - she put it over on a rock....................head hurt something wicked.........
    3. whiskey??????????................ it burns.........................

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Great word picture, Seas! I can see it now. You and Gwamma both riding motorcycles naked around the kitchen while simultaneously drinking whiskey and mixing bread.

Annie - you should be joining us - it could be fun ????? ...............

...small steps....

there are no rocks in the kitchen and we could leave the lights off LOL it really is bourbon in the jar not whisky but whisky in the jar sounds better. i quite like riding the harley around the kitchen.