Page 271 of 535 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 271

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ..................well guess what?????? more DRAMA
    I went into the bag of apples on the bench, and one apple had one bite mark out of it.............. I only bought these apples last saturday - so Gwamma is thinking - the bloody GOAT !!!!!!!!
    He spent some time inside with us all just chilling on monday. The party on sunday was huge for him too, so he needed some chillaxing time...... and he had a hangover !!!!!!!!
    Rang DD and yes he LOVES apples - so case solved................... damned kids and their damned pets !!!! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    ..................well guess what?????? more DRAMA
    I went into the bag of apples on the bench, and one apple had one bite mark out of it.............. I only bought these apples last saturday - so Gwamma is thinking - the bloody GOAT !!!!!!!!
    He spent some time inside with us all just chilling on monday. The party on sunday was huge for him too, so he needed some chillaxing time...... and he had a hangover !!!!!!!!
    Rang DD and yes he LOVES apples - so case solved................... damned kids and their damned pets !!!! LOL
    lol

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    A way happier ending than a rat! give me a goat in the house any day LOL my kids do occasionally ride the horse around the house. i pretend not to notice. we dont share common parasites with horses so i actual dont care. the dog and the cats, plus all the critters the cat drags in are far more of a health hazard. they are just smaller and more socially acceptable to keep indoors.

I am going to an opening of an art exhibition today LOL not quite mud house but still. i will make do!!!

enjoy that Seas -
    You comment reminds me of Pippi Longstocking. I would have loved to have lived like that as a child, althou on my own might have been a little traumatic. Get a picky next time the horse is in the cave - but don't spook it with the flash !!!!!!

...small steps....

I did have a pic of me somewhere and you could see the horse's ears in the background. She had to come in to help blow out the candles on the cake at dd#2's last party. I used to love pippi which is why i let them do it. You only get to be a kid once. No matter how many times i ride the harley around the kitchen, it just isnt as much fun i dont think!!!

now thats a whole different ball game - riding a Harley around the kitchen !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Hi hi, everyone.

LL, sorry to hear about your skin issues. My mom and brother had skin that broke out a lot. Poor Mom was cut at by 'doctors' and ended up with scars. Brother took accutane, which cleared the acne, but gave him very dry lips and mouth. I use topical stuff when I get them (mostly on my torso). 10% benzoyl peroxide seems to clear them faster than if I left them to their own.

Goats and horses in the house - oh my! What a fun way to live. I could use some animal companionship.

I roasted a chicken the other day. That used to be uneventful, but the more I learn about factory meat, the less I want to eat it. So, I'd made a commitment to no more factory meat. If I told you the price differential, you'd think I was crazy, but I just can't put that crap in my body any more. I got a hot meal, a cold meal, some to put in the freezer, and tomorrow, I'll use the carcass to make broth. I've got tons of gelatin just from the baking of it. And while I'm making the broth, I'll render the skin for schmaltz (a Yiddish term for rendered chicken fat) and eat the cracklin's left behind. So, the good thing about a non-factory chicken is that I can use every single part of it, not just the muscle.

Read in one of the forums that cows raised on feedlots, are fed a diet so counter to what they should be eating that even if they weren't butchered within two years of getting to the feedlot, they'd die of kidney failure. Ew. Fortunately decent beef is easiest to come by here. Everything else is a chore.

I wish I could say that I'd been absent for a couple of days because life was so exciting, but the simple truth is that I found full Moonlighting episodes on youtube, and I've been watching those. LOL. Omg - the shoulder pads. Smoking cigarettes inside of buildings. Pagers, not cell phones. People over 50 with unbleached teeth. Women over 40 with non-plumped lips. I couldn't find all 66 episodes, or I'd probably still be watching.

Gwamma, I clicked on the Mud House Winery link, and it looks like a great place to spend the day.

Sea, a Siamese/Rag Doll mix? What a gorgeous kitty she must be.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Joanie - you darling wee thing....... i was wondering where you might be hiding !!!!!!

I have sort of gone off chicken lately - not sure why, but it just doesn't 'do it' for Gwamma any more !!!
    ............. actually it might be because I am cleaning out my freezer ?????

anyway welcome back Joanie, and I am raising my glass right now to shoulder pads - loved them !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Sea, a Siamese/Rag Doll mix? What a gorgeous kitty she must be.
    she is beautiful. she belongs to my middle dd. and she looks almost identical to a long haired siamese. birman i think they are called? but she is smart and not overly talkative and not vaguely annoying. she had a bf who was a tonkinese aka siamese burmese cross and the babies were divine. my oldest dd still has one of the purple pointed ones and he is awesome. this huge creamy purple pointed velvety cat with chartreuse green eyes. i have lost 2 male cats mysteriously since i have lived here. everyone around here traps and shoots feral cats so i am too scared to get any more but i really seriously miss my short haired male cats =(

done too much glass raising already this evening LOL the tin pot bread is in the oven so i am awaiting it coming out!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    fan- jolly - tastic Seas. I can't wait to hear how it has turned out ......................................

...small steps....