Page 266 of 535 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 5349

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 266

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    woo hoo thank goodness for Joanies raindance - well I think it was Joanie ????

I hope everyone is well, rested and happy !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Still raining here too, bummer about WOMAD being drenched, but well overdue.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    we are also still getting rain! I'm very happy about it. Yesterday/last evening was humid! and a bit warmer than I would prefer, and it's nice to have the cool breeze and the rain still coming down.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    I have to say I dont care about WOMAD. us and the livestock and the earth need it more than they dont!!! i went for the 6k hobble in the rain. it was awesome. freezing cold as it is nasty windy and guess who had shorts on. but i could feel rain. so good. my ankle is still being annoying. i cant run but i can limp so i am winning. how was st paddy's day everyone? i went to the pub to have a whisky in honour of my ancestors mid afternoon yesterday and the place was deserted. i still had some irish whisky. jamiesons to be exact as i think the irish whanau came from dublin way but it was way way back before the potato famine so i dont really know for sure.

Ah yes the humidity, I am rocking a 'fro of gigantic proportions today! I'm a little overdue for my haircut so there is even more hair to turn to afro than usual.

The wind has picked up here in the last hour so it looks like the humidity and the rain might be clearing. I just walked around the village garden and the grass was making a very satisfying squelching noise when I stood on it.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    I have to say I dont care about WOMAD.
    Never been myself, but it does bring a huge trade into the Naki so the financial benefits are important for our region. Tickets for one day were well over $100 and I'm far too tight fisted to pay that!

they prob dont care if it is raining either. would be a good excuse to slide around the mud and have fun. i am too poor to go to those places. especially if you factor in taking the kids. that would be a few truck loads of water!! my grandson has a 'fro too. normally it gets done so it just looks curly. funny thing is his dad wont let dd cut it. she does talk about being some crazy old lady with all his curls in a jar one day LOL my fringe affs in this weather. the rest is too long.

I get the dreaded halo of fuzz and my fringe ends up curling and looking stragly and stoopid. Might just pony tail it, is the only option sometimes.

Bah, its not even lunchtime yet and I'm bored already. Lots of things I could be doing, but none I want to do.

i so know that feeling. i almost resent the time i spend some days having to stare at a computer screen in the name of earning a living. and funny. my hair is already in a pony tail. the lack of water around here means there isnt much other option. i do plait it sometimes and get creative but it has to stay up.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Morning gals

Another wet night here, but it seems to have dried up today.

Had a bit of stress at work with last minute panic things going wrong with redecorating, but think I finally have all my soldiers lined up for tomorrows 5pm settlement (fingers crossed). Lets just say that I earned my commission on this one!

Short day today as DS's school finish at 1250 for parent teacher interviews - PITA - and it is for the next three days too, they've got one afternoon for a stop work meeting also. I have better things to do than start work at 8am!