Page 264 of 533 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 5326

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 264

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Make sure you give that ankle a bit of a rest Seas! As a medical professional I strongly advise (no prescribe) an evening of elevating your feet whilst sipping cold beverages while the children cater to your every need...........fat chance?

NZ primal Gwamma is online now Senior Member
    so I pop out to do some lawns, and there is all this talk of cabbages, planes going down, drink driving - crickey Gwamma needs to get in on the act !!!!!!!!!

LL I am sure everything will be fine - and you know my answer to anything stressful or celebratarious !!!!!!!!
    ........Yep a wee tumble on the work bench !!!!!!! LOL just doooo eeeeettttttttt
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    ........Yep a wee tumble on the work bench !!!!!!! LOL just doooo eeeeettttttttt
    Good lord, you do remember that I work in a Retirement Village don't you? *shudder*

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    yes freaking fat chance. last time i even asked for something dd3 told me she wasnt my slave. and it was something like bring your plate off the table, not something outrageous like rub my feet and bring me a bottle of whisky out the pantry so i can get smashed and neglect you!!!! i made the 1 mile run course but obviously i walked it. it was ok so long as i kept my dodgy ankle in the camber of the road so it was rolling outwards a tinsy bit. i feel alot better already. no one stopped to rescue me which they were all doing yesterday when i walked up the hill to see the neighbour LOL so that is a good sign.

afternoon drinks G!! then you dont have to drive anywhere. you dont have to worry about cabbages as you will not need them and you will not notice any planes unless they happen to land on you. awesome day out here. i am considering my next move. if i can be bothered to put my jeans on, i will go for a blat on the hog. otherwise i will be responsible and work to earn my keep.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    rub my feet and bring me a bottle of whisky out the pantry so i can get smashed and neglect you!!!!
    LOL! Have you all seen a TV show called Shameless? There's a British version and an American version. That sentence reminded me of it. Drunken father, no mom, six children all into various hustles to keep the lights on, food in the house, etc. Should be a tragedy, but it's hysterically funny. One of my favorite American episodes was when Dad loses his disability benefits, gets a job, then shoots himself in the hand on purpose with a nail gun so he can go back on disability.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

good morning all - I think that Gwamma has made a break through.....................
    RECAP
    * Gwamma decided that she needed to ditch the coffee to see if it was causing dull aching in the body
    * Gwamma also had a couple of wine free nights
    * aching continued but got progressively better
    * Last night Gwamma was ache free, even thou she consumed a whole bottle !!!!!!!!!!!!

so conclusion of this scientifically controlled study ???????
    the list of foods and drink that Gwamma CANNOT consume is growing by the day - Gwamma will be thin in no time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Good morning, G. I'm glad you had an ache-free night. But you will now have to make yourself a long list of new treats or you will fade away to nothing - not to mention living a very boring existence.

Hi Annie - how are you my girl ???
    I would love to fade away - but alas its just a dream............

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i aint about to fade away any time soon either. i think it takes quite a while, as in a few weeks, to get things out of your system that are causing issues. i know if the kids get glutened by accident, it takes about 2 weeks for them to come right ( around about time for another trip to their dads to get glutened again! ). normally too the symptoms peak at about a week to 10 days after they eat something.

misty still morning here. we had a fantail in the house at breakfast. i try not to be supersticious about it. it was very interesting. it sat on top of all the high up cupboards and chatted. then flew around hovering and ate a few insects off the ceiling. then flew off out the back door. the cat from hell, sat on the floor and clicked her jaw at it and looked very angry LOL

I love fantails and I too do not get superstitious about them in my house. I think that we can read just about anything into anything if we really want.
    read your horoscope and by golly IT WILL HAPPEN - because they are so ambiguous
    Actually it amazes me how DH - no matter what he wants (not that he ever actually asks) can make an argument sound plausible for ANYTHING !!!!!!!

...small steps....