Page 260 of 535 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 5349

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 260

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    morning all - enjoy your shopping day Joanie - I can't wait to hit the american shops. Youngest DD says they are all huge and alot of fun - so look out America here I come !!!!! (I detect a wee bit of poetry in amoungst it all)
    LL I hope that you have a few catch up days. I am so in need of a couple. I get quite annoyed with the attitude of alot of people - you don't work so you must spend a heap of "down" time !!!!!!! That just makes me cross. I work so damned hard for no financial reward, some days I would really like to just blob with a good book.................
    Seas I think that a day of fruit souns like a plan !!!!! I don't imagine all that sugar would do me any good thou !!!!!!
    Not sure how DD and the wee boy are today - as yet. I will possibly illegally ring them whilst driving up to Culverden.
    .............. Gwamma might even take the naughty little red sports car ??????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Seas what did you pay for your clubbells??? the one on my watchlist is up to $10. It doesn't close for 7 hours so I have time to get to my hair appointment and back....................and do some homework......................

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i think mine worked out at $60 each? that was for 6kgs ones. the one in Chch hasnt me the reserve so who knows what they want for it. anything under $35 i reckon would be OK. off to the gym this morning. hobbling on the ankle still so i will do upper body.

Joanie i hadnt thought about salty cheese. end of the pay week here so there is only fruit and venison around!!

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Joanie- online shopping is my kind of shopping too, specially in the evenings when there is nothing on telly.......there may (or may not) have been several new tops ordered from Maxshop.co.nz last week....ahem......they will be very suitable for Brunei and I did get a bargain buying from the summer clearances - see I justify my addiction so well!

Off out for lunch with my bestie today, so I suppose I'd better get some work done this morning. Damn work ruining my MDA time!

LL how did the lunch go with bestie ?????
    Hairdresser was fan-tas-tic !!!!!!!! I feel like a new woman !!!!!!!! and I got to drive for three hours in my naughty little red car - hood down ............... and when I was filling up in Amberley, this guy started chatting to me about how he had a Z4........mines a Z3...... and then he was really impressed cos mines a 2.8, and they are usually 1.8's !!!!!!! Honestly gwamma couldn't get rid of him, so I drove off while he was still saying something to me................ he was in his range rover - and quite nice eye candy - but Gwamma needed to get home and shift the irrigation, prepare dinner, do some more weeding...........

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    - but Gwamma needed to get home and shift the irrigation, prepare dinner, do some more weeding...........
    hmm sounds like code to me for naughty behavior! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    hmm sounds like code to me for naughty behavior! lol
    Doc you are getting to know me so well !!!!!!!!!
    However I haven't had a wine tonight !!!!!!!!.................. so I am being very restrained !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

way to go G! makes my day seem boring in comparison. I did almost rear end some old bald guy in a pretend japanese naughty red car with the hood down on the way home who stopped suddenly for no reason instead of driving past a campervan that had pulled over LOL good job i expect them to not be able to drive despite the trappings of speed. my ankle is improving. i made it 200m up and down the hill so see my neighbour today and can now change gear without having to breathe and grit my teeth. yay for weight training tho as it teaches you to go thru the pain!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Doc you are getting to know me so well !!!!!!!!!
    However I haven't had a wine tonight !!!!!!!!.................. so I am being very restrained !!!!!!!!!
    that doesn't sound very fun.....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    yeah i can party without wine LOL i had a grope of a 10kg clubbell today btw. elite fitness had one in. it was either $109, $129 or $149. other than my ankle being dubious still, i reckon i could just barbarian squat it. i would have no show of casting it or swinging it without breaking something as it feels more like a 20kg dumbbell than 10kgs of anything. oh and the gym went ok. i just did upper body which was mental. lateral raises which i hate are total killer once you have to do 25 reps with even measly 2kg dumbbells.