Page 257 of 535 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 5349

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 257

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    well good morning all - sorry for the above digression - however I think that Gwamma has a point all you boys and girls...................... birthdays are for the birthdee and said birthdee should be able to decide what sort of pressie he/she recieves on said birfday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

right day four of no coffee................ what have your symptoms been when you have cut coffee out of your life ????????????
    Things aint looking too pretty down here. Gwamma has got many and varied symptoms and they are just not pleasant - or Gwamma has caught herself a wee bit of a bug !!!!!! either way its gonna be a "woe is me" day today !!!!

on happier news Gwamma is off to have a great big juicy rump staek for breakfast - just cos !!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Have a good breakfast and I hope your bug/coffee withdrawal passes soon.

I hope your little grandie is a box of birds today.

thanx Annie - I haven't rung them yet. I thought I should let them sleep in.
    I will report back a little later................

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I'm cheering you on Gwamma! It's always a confidence builder to get an addiction or whatever under control.

Coffee! Be gone from Gwamma's abode and consciousness! I command thee!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    LOL i go to bed early and what happens?! i am volunteered for a joint gwamma stalk!!! Doc needs to post a pic before i get all excited. preferably without the uniform and i mean that in a clean way!!! G i jumped off a 2m fence whilst walking along it with the kids and landed sideways on my ankle on a slope. we were doing obstacle courses. my oldest told me i needed to stop pretending to be a ninja LOL i can still do push ups, upper body, abs, arms, glut bridges, leg raises and poss hamstring curls. but i need a machine to try on. what i cant do is walk properly or anything like squats or lunges which involves putting weight on my ankle. it is getting a bit better. i can at least change gear properly in the car now without having to do clutchless gear changes.

and coffee. i have given up before. i got migraines, random muscle aches, nasty mental health symptoms, twitches, malaise. total exhaustion. just to name a few LOL it was way worse than when i gave up smoking properly all those years ago. it took a good week or more to feel sorta normal and then you have to fill the space or you keep feeling wierd. yes i am a proper addict.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I'm cheering you on Gwamma! It's always a confidence builder to get an addiction or whatever under control.

Coffee! Be gone from Gwamma's abode and consciousness! I command thee!
    thank you Joanie - I shall await the grande exit !!!!!!! Loved the flower> Gwamma never gets flowers and Gwamma LOVES flowers !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    LOL i go to bed early and what happens?! i am volunteered for a joint gwamma stalk!!!
    wouldn't a joint gwamma stalk be fun ???????

so update on the weeny weeny fella - slept all night after a hearty dinner, and has woken up as perky as any little fella would be !!!!! so all good on the wee mouth front - thank goodness, now hopefully he can start talking proper like. LOL

so gwamma has the worst aching body in living memory, especially lower back and down legs, feel like I am having the rigors, as in extreme hot (shaky,sweaty), and then extreme cold (clammy), however temp is sitting between 35.2 and 35.7 ?????
    so no temp here ????
    would coffee withdrawals really do this to me ?????? or am I in need of a quick amputation - at the neck ??????

I have finally taken a neurophen and a panadol - and am now just a foggy brained zombie !!!!!!!
    actually I do look a wee bit zombie like - the cat absolutely attacked me last night and I have scratches all down my arm and hand - nasty like feline ! LOL

...small steps....

so Seas - why were you acting like a ninja ??????? that will learn ya - but seriously I hope that it is okay. Have you iced and sliced ??????

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    wouldn't a joint gwamma stalk be fun ???????
    only if he is hot LOL and keeps out of that uniform or he is all yours!!!

i wasnt acting like a ninja really. being the exercise addict the kids do tend to wear it. but, rather than enforced marching them, we do fun stuff like climb up big objects, ride the mtb down silly hills. i was climbing along the big fence when it happened. no one to ninja at about the place but i guess it could be good training for the gwamma stalk!!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, from here: CAFFEINE WITHDRAWAL RECOGNIZED AS A DISORDER

"Caffeine is the world's most commonly used stimulant, and it's cheap and readily available so people can maintain their use of caffeine quite easily," says Roland Griffiths, Ph.D., professor of psychiatry and neuroscience at Johns Hopkins. "The latest research demonstrates, however, that when people don't get their usual dose they can suffer a range of withdrawal symptoms, including headache, fatigue, difficulty concentrating. They may even feel like they have the flu with nausea and muscle pain."
    The article also states that caffeine withdrawal should be included in mental disorders. LMAO!

I don't know about anyone else, but I loves me my mental friends.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    yeeehaaa - so its official ?????? Gwamma is mental ????? yay for me !!!!!!!

now to be all serious - my day has just gone from bad to worse !
    I think I have filled you in on eldest DDs cervical cancer at 18, and since, she has had about 10 procedures, which chipped away at her cervix until finally there was none left. She has the os at the head of the cervix, and an incredible amount of scar tissue, anyway we were VERY lucky to become grandparents.
    after one of her many surgeries, the scar tissue grew right across the os, and she ended up not having a period for about 10 months. We finally became aware of the problem when she complained of severe stomach pain, and they found her uterus and other areas full of 10 months of blood - hallelulah - not !!
    so she has rung this morning to inform me that she has just been to the doctor with some funny symptoms, and she has a huge mass in her uterus. Hopefully it is an accumulation of blood (which a D'n'C would clean), althou she had only just given up breast feeding
    ................. so we have gone from yesterday informing me that they would love to try for a third child........ to today being told that a hysty is on the cards !
    Gwamma is a little concerned as in the past her cancer was a fast growing variant - so BUGGAR !!!!!!!
    Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 03-12-2013 at 06:52 PM.

...small steps....