Page 256 of 545 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 5450

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Shop Now
    Yep Doc I was VERY naughty - but I LOVE being naughty !!!!!!!!!!!

and I so hope you got to be naughty on your birthday !!!!!!!!!!!
    Sadly no......

actually Seas - he looked a weent teeny bit like DOC !!!!!!!! VERY HOT !!!!! I really should have whispered that. Doc might think I am a stalky sort of a Gwamma !!!!!!!!
    This Doc has no problems with being stalked by a hot Gwamma! lol

[QUOTE=ssn679doc;1122712]Sadly no......

What the hell you mean NO !!!!!!
    Do we old gwammas need to learn you ?????? *note *plural of gwamma is gwammas and that means you and me - Seas !!!!!

Doccy darling boy - OMG Every birthday boy needs to get his silly on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a boy thing !!!! its the ultimate pressie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me you have a rain check........................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post

hot lol
    Laugh out loud alright - never have I been called HOT !!!!! Lazy, fat, wrinkled, four eyes, sloppy bottom, boring, chunder thighs, punga stumped, did I say wrinkled ????, etc...etc...etc.... I was refered to a MILF in my youth...... and I have wondered if I will ever be called a GILF..................... but HOT ??????? I don't think so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Sadly no......
    That's just not right. You're a fox. Get out there with your good self.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

[QUOTE=NZ primal Gwamma;1122751]
    Sadly no......

What the hell you mean NO !!!!!!
    Do we old gwammas need to learn you ?????? *note *plural of gwamma is gwammas and that means you and me - Seas !!!!!

Doccy darling boy - OMG Every birthday boy needs to get his silly on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a boy thing !!!! its the ultimate pressie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me you have a rain check........................
    What part of NO did you not understand? lol..... No, Doc did NOT get his silly on for him birfusday...... Actually, I did get a present for my birthday.... a very nice one at that.... from my daughter no less..... it was an Outback Outfitters Aussie oilskin hathttp://www.outbacktrading.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=146

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I agree Badger - did you get to play spank the hanky on your special day ??????????????

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    What shee said...

[QUOTE=ssn679doc;1122763]
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post

What part of NO did you not understand? lol..... No, Doc did NOT get his silly on for him birfusday...... Actually, I did get a present for my birthday.... a very nice one at that.... from my daughter no less..... it was an Outback Outfitters Aussie oilskin hathttp://www.outbacktrading.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=146
    fantastic Doc - I can't open the attachment - however you will be crocodile dundeeing before we know it !!!!!!!

................ and sorry but you should have put your foot down on the silly thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a rite of passage !!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

[QUOTE=NZ primal Gwamma;1122767]

fantastic Doc - I can't open the attachment - however you will be crocodile dundeeing before we know it !!!!!!!

................ and sorry but you should have put your foot down on the silly thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a rite of passage !!!!!!!!!!!!
    no crock teeth for me thanks.....

lol.. put my foot down.... rotflmfao....... that works like a champ everytime..... and I end up sleeping on the couch for a month! lol

rite of passage..... uh huh.....

Shop Now
    Husband bought me some...props for my birthday. Unfortunately they were not really the props I was looking for. It is ever thus in our relationship. Close, but no cigar. Spanking hankies? Yes. That we can do.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.