Page 252 of 533 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 5326

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 252

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    sorry Joanie - I hope I am still on your christmas card list !!!!!!!

fabulous day here - off to the movies..... I will report later
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Sea, people didn't even believe I was a virgin when I really was one! LOL

Gwamma, you're so much fun, sober or ... ummm.... not.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Oh Joanie - you are a wee honey, however I think that a liver cleanse might be appropriate..............

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    back home. not a thing to be seen under the sea which was wild. a much different spot and miles from where i usually go. still it was fun. great hardship i had to go to the seafood restruant for lunch LOL i can tell you how to do a liver cleanse G. so not fun.

Sea, people didn't even believe I was a virgin when I really was one! LOL
    it is strange how people make up their minds about things. the logic they use. and more to the point, is it their business anyways!

Good morning, everyone!

Not sure what's up with me, but I'm up all night and then I wake up at about 9am which is way late for me. But I don't feel tired, even though I'm only getting about five hours sleep. I'm sure it will right itself.

I never made the second batch of cheese bread because the SPAM fairy kept whispering in my ear, leading me to yonder corner store for SPAM. Had it with eggs, cheese, and jalapenos. Yum squared.

In today's primal news, I finally added coconut oil to my kitchen. I tried it maybe five years ago, and didn't like it, but the batch I purchased from Vitacost is very nice, with a very mild flavor that doesn't wreck the original taste of my food. I'm using it sparingly right now because my body is nicely reactive to changes in amounts and types of fats. Let's just say I'd never be the one posting, "Five days into primal and I'm constipated!" LOL

It's about 21 deg C outside and just before noon. Looking to be a beautiful day except for all that sun. haha.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

hi Guys - well Gwamma has been VERY NAUGHTY ........................... and when Gwumpy Gwnadad finds out - the SH-T is gonna hit the big time fan....................
    you see I went to town yesterday to have lunch and see a movie with a wee friend. She was a really gorgeous friend who needed a wee bit of TLC.
    So we did a wee bit of shopping as well - and DRAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gwamma bought some luggage to bring with her to America
    Heres the link..............Travel - Strandbags | Shop Online, Handbags, Womens Wallets,Mens Wallets,Travel Luggage, Backpacks and Satchels page 4 spotty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get the whole set but near enought.................... and I will still be in the dog box when I am found out.

...small steps....

How are you smuggling in the toilet?

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    How are you smuggling in the toilet?
    I am thinking about wearing it like a hat, or some sort of accessory.............. thougths please ?????????????

...small steps....

You could put wheels on it and disguise it as a wheelchair. Of course your husband would have to wheel you through the airports sitting on it. haha

Back to the drawing board....

B*tch-lite

zoebird is online now Senior Member
    I'm always amazed at how much luggage people take with them. DH and I go away for 25 days with a book-bag each. When DS was little, we would use one carry-on between the three of us -- if we wren't doing a lot of walking between venues (like in europe -- plane, train, bus, walk to overnight place but can't check in until 4, must check out by 9, etc). Now that we have DS it's usually plane, bus, walk, secure apartment (studio, generally), and then go out and have fun, so we can leave the suitcase all the time.

I think that DS and I could fit our stuff in the "toiletries" bag.

My ILs had a massive suitcase each plus a very large carry on, and I was surprised that they had multiples of the same sneakers with them. It was SO WEIRD. it's like -- you brought 6 pairs of shoes for 22 days? And they are the same shoes basically? Why?

Bizarre.

But, you do have to carry a big gift-blanket, so. . . you'll need at least one big suitcase.