Page 250 of 534 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 250

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    drama
    morning Seas - that word reminds me of a wee story.....could somebody shut Gwamma up - crickey shes got the old verbal diahorrea today !!!!!!

anyhoo I am cleaning out the sleepout for our little indonesian girl, washing the old crapper down - as you do ......... and then DRAMA
    the whole toilet seat came off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so this morning DH extracted the remains of said seat from the porcelain and DRAMA it was broke..................... so we had to do a quick interchange (thank goodness we have lots of crappers in this house)...................but then DRAMA..... the American people who built this house bought a container over from America - full of fittings and toilets, granite benchtops and tiles etc........
    ............ so I will have to pack the toilet seat in my luggage and bring it to America, so i can get it fixed.................

sheeeeesh
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

were you about to bite his neck G? LOL i have a few good stories there but i aint telling!!!!
    Seas - I am just not even gonna PLAY with those words today !!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy was the father of the bride................. we had that paying wedding here in November , anyhoo someone snapped Gwamma in a moment of "congratulating the father of the Bride, mother of the bride just out of picky" and wham. on record for all and sundry to print off and use as a dart board !!!!!

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    LOL i love that word! so many all encompassing uses for that word. sums it all up totally.

TGIF here. but am expecting DRAMA as the exhubby has the kids.

Seas - I am just not even gonna PLAY with those words today !!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL go on. i am not the one usually doing the biting so it could be funny. it is friday after all.

DRAMA
    have you ever seen Leigh Harts, mysterious planet ?????
    OMG its the funniest series ever. First he does Yeti, then Lochness, does a wee segment on Roswell etc....
    It is so funny. If you haven't seen it try youtube. Could be fun while you are mean't to be working ?????
    His humor is very similar to Flight of the concordes - just quirky funny stuff.
    In fact it brings to mind some of the Concorde songs.............. " too many dicks on the dance floor", and "jizzing in my pants"............ so very funny !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

i will have a look next coffee break. my brain is not into it today at all.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, I'm imagining you lugging a toilet half 'way 'round the world, and then trying to get it into the U.S. I can see it now: a post all in caps here at MDA from Gwamma:

HELP ALL MY MDA FRIENDS! I'M BEING HELD BY HOMELAND SECURITY BECAUSE I TRIED TO BRING A TOILET INTO THE U.S. AND THEY THINK I'M A TERRORIST! PLEASE SEND LAWYER!

LOL!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Gwamma, I'm imagining you lugging a toilet half 'way 'round the world, and then trying to get it into the U.S. I can see it now: a post all in caps here at MDA from Gwamma:

HELP ALL MY MDA FRIENDS! I'M BEING HELD BY HOMELAND SECURITY BECAUSE I TRIED TO BRING A TOILET INTO THE U.S. AND THEY THINK I'M A TERRORIST! PLEASE SEND LAWYER!

LOL!
    LMFAO - OH dear........ however only if he is a good looking lawyer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh and all those security boys in uniform...................... Canio might be one of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay the toilet is packed already !!!!!!
    well after a thoroughly good clensing.............

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwammmmmmmmaaaa! You derailed my SPAM thread in the recipes forum! Now I'll never know what others think!

You'll be sorry when I do create a Primal version of SPAM, find a bpa-free canner and become the richest cave woman of them all!

Just kidding - you know I loves yas.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Joanie - I is really sorry. I see that others have now got back on thread and we will sort this out when I get to America - it will be ALL ON GIRL - JUST YOU AND ME, and any spectators that would like to see us all trussed up in our loinette cloths !!!!!!
    should be fun...............

...small steps....