Page 249 of 535 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 249

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Daniel - welcome and thanx for stopping by.................................

hope that your journey has been good and look forward to hearing more from you
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    HI Katemary - yep thats gwumpy, growly, saggy baggy wrinkly old Gwamma..................... please elaborate on the image that you had in mind........................

Seas you wanna see Doc in his wee uniform - makes Gwamma all hot and bothered just thinking about it !!!!!!!!

If you ask Doc nicely - he might even post a wee picky here !!!!!!!

Right Gwamma has some serious cleaning to do ....................... and its Meeshas birthday ( remember the wee girl who was having neighbour dog issues). I need to make her a cake and pop into CHCH to get her a wee something. I am thinking a Glassons gift voucher ?????? Vouchers are so impersonal but I don't want to go off half cocked and buy her something that she doesn't like.
    Her party over the weekend was a "hunger games" party. How that played out - I hate to guess. Its a shame they didn't deal to that pesky dog with their bows and arrows !!!!!!!!! (Ayla - I'm joking !!!!!!!)
    and roast the beastie on a spit over an open fire..... very primal!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, yeah, and when class somehow goes missing, you can always reach around the globe for me. *cough*

Good morning everyone. Hoping all is well with everyone. I've been catching up on things that for some reason I've let slide. Another busy day for me today and tomorrow, and then things should be in hand again.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

morning all............

Joanie - I was a wondering where you were at ???????

and Doc - I don't eat dogs, however I am sure that the little basket could be disposed of secretly................ I really am just joking Ayla !!!!! LOL

I am hoping that all you buggy people are feeling better..............

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, I just realized I didn't answer your question on what a water fast is. It's pretty much just that. You subsist on water for a given period of time. Most proponents feel that your body doesn't really start healing (autophagy?) until around day five and they feel (as do I) that if you're going to do a juice fast, you might as well just do a water fast because juice is food. As always with anything this extreme, it should be done under doctor's guidance if you're going to do it for more than a week (or less if you have any underlying health issues).
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    it should be done under doctor's guidance
    hhhhhmmmmmmmm I wonder where I could find a Doc at this short notice ??????? ............ are physical exams involved ??????????????

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    and roast the beastie on a spit over an open fire..... very primal!
    our general rule of thumb around here is you shoot it, you eat it. the exceptions are we dont snuff anything useful and we dont eat vermin. my cats leaves those little yappy dogs for dead on the rabbit and rodent catching. and if they do catch anything they tend to kitset it so we have a .22 for when we want to eat rabbits. or the pump action if we feel the need for drama. it probably wouldnt taste too good at all so am still leaning on the side of the shallow grave LOL

awesome day out today. mist over the water and a pack of spoonbills spoonbilling around. stunningly beautiful.

you know what ????? I have decided that I could be in that story - Little Red Riding Hood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........."goodness gracious me Gwamma - what big TEETH you have!!!!!!"..................

...small steps....

^^^^^^^^^^^ I mean look at the nashers on that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    were you about to bite his neck G? LOL i have a few good stories there but i aint telling!!!!