Page 248 of 534 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 5333

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 248

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    HI Katemary - yep thats gwumpy, growly, saggy baggy wrinkly old Gwamma..................... please elaborate on the image that you had in mind........................

Seas you wanna see Doc in his wee uniform - makes Gwamma all hot and bothered just thinking about it !!!!!!!!

If you ask Doc nicely - he might even post a wee picky here !!!!!!!

Right Gwamma has some serious cleaning to do ....................... and its Meeshas birthday ( remember the wee girl who was having neighbour dog issues). I need to make her a cake and pop into CHCH to get her a wee something. I am thinking a Glassons gift voucher ?????? Vouchers are so impersonal but I don't want to go off half cocked and buy her something that she doesn't like.
    Her party over the weekend was a "hunger games" party. How that played out - I hate to guess. Its a shame they didn't deal to that pesky dog with their bows and arrows !!!!!!!!! (Ayla - I'm joking !!!!!!!)
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

DHs cousin has just asked if he can come and stay for a week. Hes quite high up in our NZ police force. Anyhoo he was one of our bobbies to FAIL his fitness test. Apparently the Police Force have come down hard on our wee "not up to scratch" boys........................ interesting !!!!! So he is coming to use the gym and turn himself around. It might be the inspiration I need to get myself back into my garage !!!!!!
    .............time will tell................. and I need to sharpen up if I am going to see all these gorgeous American Primates on our big AE (american experience)

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    So feed him primal meals in between letting him use your gym and he will go home and BLITZ that test. Good luck.

heres hoping Annie !!!!!!
    I hope that you are feeling better

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i think we have discussed how i am not into the men in uniform thing LOL but he is welcome to post a pic. i think i have seen one and he was looking quite hot? but remind me for sure. trained my ass off this morning as i was 10 whole minutes late. damm supermarket queues. so no rest while i was training to get thru it all. i met an 83 yr old lady in the changing room. she was awesome. very sweet. went to visit the almost as good as sex town water gas shower on the way home and washed my hair which is now at least 6 shades lighter LOL one of the guys in the gym has this real good book called something like strength training anatomy. i looked it up on fishpond and there are even more. specific women's ones too. then you go to amazon and do a look inside and you can get lost. funny how when i train hard, it just makes me want to exercise more. i did hear on the grapevine about the police fitness tests. i managed not to laugh too much as most of them always look like they have spent too much time eating doughnuts instead of moving. one would think they would have some mean assault courses and with access to all those firearms, you would just have to play lots. make sure you give him enough of those safe starches G. you dont want him getting all carb fluey as i am sure they have a cardio vascular type test too. it is very hard to run distance low carb unless you have spent a lot of time training for it.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    LOL G, all good. I do hope the owners can settle their dog down soon though.

I am sorta here, but not really. Bit of a space cadet at the mo.

Lizzielou is online now Senior Member
    Piss off Keith!

First chance to get on here today, what a long day! I'm currently holding an open home that nobody has turned up to so at least I get a bit of me time to do important stuff like checking into MDA.

Still have the sinus's from hell complete with headache and dry throat. I'm currently drinking a very boarderline instant coffe which is not helping - I forgot my green tea bags doh!

I did find time to stop at the Eltham cheese factory on the way down though, always a delight. I picked up a round of Blue Brie, a round of camember, a wedge of gouda with cumin and a wedge of creamy blue all for the grand price of $12.50. So I have a bottle of wine and cheese and a spa all to myself tonight. Woop woop, its a party at my motel and you're all invited. I'm going to my mum's for tea though, so maybe I'd better save the wine to take with me? Surely they won't mind a missing glass or two?

who is Keith ??????????????

...small steps....

daniellad is offline Junior Member
    Hello all! I'm in auckland 33 years old and trying to live primally. got a good work/life balance and trying to exercise and eat well. lucky the summer has been amazing! makes for good early morning walks

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    hi daniel and welcome! the summer has been amazing and unreal for early morning walks definitely. especially when it is nice and cool before it heats up. which bit of auckland are you from? it is such a big place now.