Page 247 of 545 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 5448

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Shop Now
    I am pleased that you guys are feeling better. Sometimes a day just chilling in your jimmy jams - is a good thing
    .............. however its a bugger that I don't own any !!!!!!! so I have to do the whole shat shower and shave thing ...........

anyhoo that always makes me feel better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Sometimes a day just chilling in your jimmy jams - is a good thing
    .............. however its a bugger that I don't own any !!!!!!!
    hmmm... let me ponder this for a moment.......... OK, a moment longer.................

Dr Sub - welcome to our little down under thread of debauchery !!!!!

Doc let me introduce you to everyone........
    ......... everyone this is Doc !

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    hmmm... let me ponder this for a moment.......... OK, a moment longer.................
    ......and not pretty I tell ya !!!!!!! not pretty at all !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Anything could happen, and of course things can be moved. Likewise, we always create back-ups to back-ups. It's like buying insurance policies.

For example, this past trip to nelson was Sat-Mon, and I had subs organized and we had subs for teachers, who had back up for them if the original teacher is unwell, and I also had subs for classes that I would likely be available to teach, but if there were incidents, I wouldn't be able to.

I'm also insured in the business, so that should anything happen to me (including getting sick for several days and not having substitute teachers/etc -- and even if I do), then the insurance covers my losses after a certain threshold is met.

It's important to make sure your business is insured properly, that's for sure.

But yes, I try to schedule things specifically, and I work really diligently to keep myself healthy so that I don't have issues there.

Also, when you are talking about $20,000 for a 5 weekends of work (which includes plenty of down time), it seems worth it, doesn't it?

hey doc! welcome. we do try not to be too debauched. even if it is getting late LOL right now i cant shower unless i leave home and i dont own pjs either. too cold to go out naked. so we are heading into dirty feral hippy territory. i am actual going to visit the nearly as good as sex shower tomorrow and i cant wait. it is so high pressure it almost blows me thru the wall. orgasmic almost!

hahahahahahaha Seas - you are the naughty one !!!!
    I think I love this wee Indonesian girl who enquired about the room tonight. She has been living with her brother who is a dentist in CHCH.
    I have a brother who is also a Dentist, in fact he owns a couple of surgerys in CHCH, so I am sure this fella will know him. I think we will be saying yes to this girl. She is a chef in an upmarket restaurant in CHCH as well - so maybe - just maybe ...... she could teach me how to cook ??????????????????? Small world really ..................

okay gwammas crik in her neck has not eased at all today - so I am gwanna take a wee neurophen - just so I can have a wee nights sleep.....

catch you in the morning !!!!!!
    be good
    x

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    hey doc! welcome. we do try not to be too debauched.
    Well, I try to bring "class" to every page I visit! lol...

Hey neighbours

Gwamma - is that you in your pic? I have had this image in my mind for months...

Shop Now
    hey katemary!!! morning. all misty here. nice and cool out for the 1 mile dash. no breakfast tho as i am training this morning and i ate too many ribs last night.

Well, I try to bring "class" to every page I visit! lol...
    you and me both.