Page 242 of 533 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 5326

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 242

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    emerging from behind the wardrobe LOL the hole in my roof by the wood burner is leaking YAY!!!!!!! i am gonna go hide in the toilet soon so as i can hear the water running down the spouting outside the back wall. we may just make it thru till autumn.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    We just had a sprinkling of rain here, but it's blowing now so the ground will go and dry out again now. Frustrating.

No, never found myself in the wardrobe doing anything unsavoury before. I once had a flat mate who mistook the livingroom floor though......ewww!

Just sold some more crap on TM. Slowly emptying out the house one item at a time.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    hang on youse fullas - urine is so sterile it would make your hair stand on end !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so no looking down your nose at Gwamma - actually I haven't quite confessed yet !!!!!!!!!!!! and that isn't the worst - i kid you not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gwamma smiles sweetly

actually us old chicks could teach you young uns a thing or two - I reckon !!!!!!!!
    and don't start Seas - I am older than you - end of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

you know - Gwamma can feel a few stories coming on - you lot are just very lucky that this 'ere old Gwamma has taped the tsunami movie....................... so more stories later
    G x

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Sea, glad to see you're having some rain. I would do a naked moon dance to help out, but I don't want to scare the squirrels.

Gwamma, the last thing you'd want for your precious baby is for her to stay in New Orleans with a woman who (having had no children of her own) pretty much believes in giving young people enough rope to hang themselves and then bailing them out when they get into trouble. Most people don't really agree with that kind of learning experience.

Last night I was cooking with chili peppers, and I got distracted and didn't wash my hands after I sliced/diced them. Normally I'm very careful. Went to rub my eye and freakin' ow! Water didn't really help; I pretty much just let my eye tear up and wash itself. Hopefully I won't make that mistake again for another 50+ years. It certainly could have been worse because I just touched my eye and remembered the chili peppers, so I reacted before it began to sting. I should write a cookbook called Menace in the Kitchen.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, I just watched your two vids in the shits n giggles thread. LMAO at both.

Why are you digging such a big hole? LOLOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

and don't start Seas - I am older than you - end of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    only just G and i havent pissed in a wardrobe either ;P Joanie i always say to the kids ring me from the police station and i will come and get you LOL not sure how much rain we had. it was a bit, more here than in town.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post

Last night I was cooking with chili peppers, and I got distracted and didn't wash my hands after I sliced/diced them. Normally I'm very careful. Went to rub my eye and freakin' ow! Water didn't really help; I pretty much just let my eye tear up and wash itself. Hopefully I won't make that mistake again for another 50+ years. It certainly could have been worse because I just touched my eye and remembered the chili peppers, so I reacted before it began to sting. I should write a cookbook called Menace in the Kitchen.
    OMG Joanie - that will be my fault. I am so so sorry that I distracted you whilst you were doing the chilly thing.............. bad bad Gwamma
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    only just G and i havent pissed in a wardrobe either ;P

ah heelloo - no-one actually said that Gwamma had done this. Yes their were implications, however not actuals................ and if thats the worst thing that this 'ere old Gwamma has done whilst being inebriated - then hell - e - frickin- luya

thrilled about the rain Seas - more to come I am thinking..................................... before the end of the year !

...small steps....

as you said before, pee is sterile!!! and i think we have previously discussed who has accidentally pissed on me LOL

on the subject of pee, Joanie i have heard some funny stories from men i know who were cutting up chillies and decided to go for a piss without washing their hands LOL

SleepingLion is offline Junior Member
    ^ It's not so fun if you rub your eyes either! First time I make a big batch of Chilli sauce a few years back was a memorable occasion. And my hands tingled for about a week...

Anyway out of curiosity, I don't suppose there's anyone in / near Christchurch that knows of any good places for free range eggs? The price from my local vege shop and at the Farmers market seems to have gone up to $6.50/doz (or more) which kinda sucks.
    I'm trying to find a reliable source for Duck eggs too...