Page 241 of 534 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 241

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Dramatic flashmob-type scenes in Belgium TNT advert - YouTube

alrighty then - lets see if this works !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    LOL! Yep, that worked. Funny stuff. I get all my tv off the internet now, and I kind of miss TNT.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

yea ha...... I have got so many of those funnies......... should I post another one..... and another one.......

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Oh fark, how about we all just friend each other on FB then we don't need to worry about linking to youtube on here? Way too complicated.

Ah yes Gwamma trying to keep myself sane is the tricky part which is I so love to send him to his room - takes us both out of the equation that way. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of success getting him to stay in his room other than hanging off the door knob on the other side and he's nearly stronger than me these days. He's always been this way, its just a bad 'stage' at the moment.

how does re directing work ???

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i am no good at keeping myself sane and i have 2! well 3 really but only 2 at home. i have been known to lock myself in the hall way in the past. not so as i had time to calm down, more so i got some peace as nothing i was gonna say or do was gonna make a diff so i may as well go have a coffee. never smoke anywhere near the kids so couldnt do that either and mum disappearing into the cupboard with a large bottle of bourbon is so not a good look LOL i am also way too paranoid to have a FB account LOL voluntarily telling the establishment who you know and hang around with. you may have to keep posting you-tubes G!

I don't know how to do the damned FB thing - and if someone wants to stalk Gwamma - just dooooooo eeeeetttttttt !!!!!!!!!

drinking/cupboards reminds me of a story !!!!!!

you know the one when you mistake the wardrobe for the lavatory ???????
    NO ??????m
    Never happened to you ????????

...small steps....

no that has never happened to me. and it really hasnt LOL i do know men who have done it, but no women. i have been stalked and even carjammed. i dont like it at all. i meant more the authorities on the FB thing. drinking in the cupboard is pretty cool. you can pretend it is narnia if you get really smashed. smoking in the cupboard is nowhere near as fun tho. much better to sneak out the back and go sit on the sleep out roof to do that! a tinsy bit of rain here. very exciting.

yay for the rain Seas......... and I will leave the peeing in the wardrobe after a night on the bender story - for another day !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

well it sounds like the kids have annoyed us all this weekend ................. time for a swap meet !!!!
    and Joanie you can borrow third who is in America. I would definately swap her back for a weekend !!!!!!!!!!!! even thou she has just turned 18 !!!!!!

okay doing the rain dance right now !!!!!!!!
    Oh Seas did you see the goldfish vid I posted on my other thread ??????????????

...small steps....

still sorta raining. it needs to pour down all night and then some as it looks like good weather again soon according to the metsevice. no didnt see the gold fish vid. i will go stalk your posts when i finally have silence tonight. that is if i am not already comatose in the cupboard with my bottle of bourbon under a few fake leopard spot furry coats LOL