Page 240 of 534 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 240

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I hope little mr 6 has settled !
    Not much, but he's at school so that ought to sort him out. DH thinks its because I'm not hard enough on him and wants me to give him a smack! Not likely. I'm trying to think up some more suitable consequences for his actions because banning friends coming over and sending him to his room etc aren't quite working out for me right now.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    yes nice avatar there G! popping by the cave to say we may have had enuf rain for flush the toilet twice but the gale is still howling away. the odd duck or black swan is being blown decoratively past my window LOL

how's the carbs going G? i am back on protein and fat only for a few days. aka venison and eggs. just a brief metabolic shake up so as i can eat a gap in the freezer to put the pork in.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, I had the same problem. Second from the right 'button' in the quick reply box is an 'insert video' button. Copy the url from youtube into that, and the video should post.

Wide undies. Rosie O'Donnell (who is kind of a shit) once did the most hilarious bit on why overweight women should wear thongs. She held up a pair of small 'granny panties' (our expression for waist high panties) and a small thong. Then she held up an extra large pair of granny panties (it was pretty huge) and an extra large thong which didn't look that big. Cracked me up.

Sea, if the world goes tits up, I'll come live with you and be your in-house cook, housekeeper, and all around bottle washer. In return, I'll eat your lovely food. If no room in the house, I'll park a live-in trailer on your property. (Just what you need, an old broad from the U.S. crashing your space.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzielou View Post
    Not much, but he's at school so that ought to sort him out. DH thinks its because I'm not hard enough on him and wants me to give him a smack! Not likely. I'm trying to think up some more suitable consequences for his actions because banning friends coming over and sending him to his room etc aren't quite working out for me right now.
    It can be so hard to pick your battles LL. You will work it out.
    I hope that you are finding ways to keep yourself sane !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    yes nice avatar there G! popping by the cave to say we may have had enuf rain for flush the toilet twice but the gale is still howling away. the odd duck or black swan is being blown decoratively past my window LOL

how's the carbs going G? i am back on protein and fat only for a few days. aka venison and eggs. just a brief metabolic shake up so as i can eat a gap in the freezer to put the pork in.
    Always nice to flush goodbye to the product of the mornings ablution !!!!!

sorry... GROSS............... but we all do it, some of us happilyer than others becos we have water in our tank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carbs doing well. No more weight down, but feel fine, and I haven't put any on. I am really just going with the flow at the moment. Getting back into some exersize and trying to enjoy the moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......I can feel a song coming on ................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Gwamma, I had the same problem. Second from the right 'button' in the quick reply box is an 'insert video' button. Copy the url from youtube into that, and the video should post.

Wide undies. Rosie O'Donnell (who is kind of a shit) once did the most hilarious bit on why overweight women should wear thongs. She held up a pair of small 'granny panties' (our expression for waist high panties) and a small thong. Then she held up an extra large pair of granny panties (it was pretty huge) and an extra large thong which didn't look that big. Cracked me up.

Sea, if the world goes tits up, I'll come live with you and be your in-house cook, housekeeper, and all around bottle washer. In return, I'll eat your lovely food. If no room in the house, I'll park a live-in trailer on your property. (Just what you need, an old broad from the U.S. crashing your space.)
    ahem ahem ahem - Joanie - why have I not been included in this little doublay V????

...small steps....

okay this time

nah doesn't seem to work

...small steps....

We're doing the language thing again. What is a doublay V?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Just put the link into your post then. Copy/paste the url into your post. Then we can click on that and go to it.

B*tch-lite

We're doing the language thing again. What is a doublay V?
    oh thats just Gwamma trying to remember her french. Double V meaning you two.

...small steps....

Just put the link into your post then. Copy/paste the url into your post. Then we can click on that and go to it.
    I can't actually get back to youtube with it ?????? have tried all the copy methods I know of. I might watch it again and pop a search into you tube

wish me luck

...small steps....