Page 239 of 535 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 239

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    thanx LL. How is it all with you ????
    Packing going okay ?
    Tough weekend with an over excited 6 yo. Not sure what's gotten into him, but he's been awful all weekend. He's currently in his room (been there since 6pm) because he kept tackling his sister in front of the ironing board (it was hot and I was trying to get my uniform done for work) and then instead of getting into the shower he decided to moon little miss! Now he's kicked at his bedroom door so hard he's put a dent in the wall. Nice. DH has been away on a boys weekend in memory of his mate who died last month, so I'm doing it alone again.

I'm making slow progress with the packing/sorting, got a big pile of stuff next to the back door destined for the hospice shop tomorrow and I've listed several items on TM. Will have to start hassling DH about getting his stuff organised soon as I'm powering through mine but not touched his things.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, LOL. I always go to my profile after a good drunk to make sure I didn't offend someone or hurt someone's feelings. Turns out I'm a whole lot less snarky when imbibing.

Sea, I so wish I had access to the kinds of foods that you do. It all sounds so healthy and yummy. I can get real wild boar (some places actually farm wild boar then call it wild, but that whole concept hurts my head), but the hunted ones cost a lot. And even if I knew how to shoot and kill my own food, I haven't seen a wild pig in New Orleans ever.

Anyway, it's 6am, Sunday morning, and I'm loving the quiet. For a party city, this place shuts down a lot on Sunday. Everyone goes to church. The partiers are sleeping in. Blissful quiet.

The tiny bad news is that I forgot to turn on the heat before I fell asleep (passed out?) and woke up sneezing.

Gwamma, are smalls the same as undies? panties? lingerie? No frozen ones here. I live in an apartment complex, so no one hangs their stuff out to dry. I bet a frozen thong would be an experience.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    HIya Joanie - howz the head ?????
    yep smalls are bras and undies...... you couldn't really call my undies smalls - more like wides !!!!!! hahahahahaha

I agree about Seas healthy hood - way down ..... honestly some days I could just pack up my troubles ............................ and head on down to Seas (another song J) !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    it's the food that you cant buy in the shops that is the best which is knowledge you really dont want to have. and i am just ever so ever so lucky i can do what i do. push comes to shove i still have rabbit, cockles, mussels and oysters with the odd paua and kina if i lose my hunting access. hardship or what! windy day down here. i got airborne going around a corner by accident at 6:30am when i was out for my swift 1 mile pre breakfast dash LOL

The old windy dash before breaky trick !!!!!!!!
    Very VERY cool day here, and DH has the worst damned cold !!!!!!! Hes got the whole runny nose, sniffing, sneezing, wo is me thing going on - so YAY FOR ME ---------- NOT!

I am actually really sore today after starting on the vege garden. But its a good sore feeling !

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    no vege garden on the horizon here. still no rain bar a shower just now which will prob equate to one toilet flush in terms of the water off the roof. we love the 1 mile pre brekkie dash. we are awake by the end of it and poss could go further but i cant go that far from the house. this way i have it in view the whole time. oh god. maybe i should do it 2 or 3x instead of the measly 1. now there's a thought LOL cold roast pork ribs for lunch with salt and pepper. i really like cold roast meat. then it is a venison week as i need some freezer space. even after i gave both the forequarters and front 6 ribs away.

OMG you are not gonna believe the funny video I have just seen on facebook. How in the world do I copy and paste it here - really really funny !!!!!!

...small steps....

okay lets see if this works

nope didn't..................

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Ohhh Gwamma I like your avatar!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    thanx LL. I might only leave it up for a moment - just in case someone who knows me pops by the cave !!!!!!!

I still can't work out how to post this vid. So so funny....... anyhoo one day it will click !!!!
    I hope little mr 6 has settled !

...small steps....