Page 236 of 535 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 236

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    no absolutely nuffink happening at all. I am hoping to get the vege garden - sorted !!!!!!!
    I let the rhubarb go to seed a few months ago and now have half a gazillion rhubarb plants........ So I need to pot them and give them away, turn the soil all set for some winter veges.
    ................... so apart from that......... and a wee bit of MDA................. just chewing the fat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...............you ?????????????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    gearing up for the big hunt tomorrow. maybe do a bit of weaving tonight if i have the energy. everything still hurts from training yesterday. it is all getting easier which means more weight next week. i am getting biceps on my hammys LOL

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Children have such a hard time of it if they're on either side of average. We have one six year old living here and she's so bright and active that she wears me out after about 15 minutes (she's the queen and I'm the princess; the dog is the other princess LOL). I feel sorry for her because her mother, though a really nice conscientious woman, is pretty average in the smarts department. Love those twinkle kids, too.

What American accent? We have accents? When I get angry, all my "R"s disappear and I sound like I'm straight out of New York. (Left NY when I was 18.) Recently saw a scripted series about Australian drug runners (well actually anything runners) and I loved the accents. Made the criminals sound so much more high class than, "Yo Vinnie, fuhgeddaboutit!"
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Bloody hell ........... and chance of swapping my 27 year old mother of two - Daughter, with anyone ???? Just for a week or two ?????????????????????

PLEASE.................... I really don't want to beg - but shes doing my head in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Maybe I could swap you for an annoying 6 year old? Keeps beating up on his little sister and its driving me crazy!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Here's a trick I learned from shall we say an interesting woman. She had three children with three husbands and they were each more than eight years apart. Rare fighting among the kids and when she had her daughter, that little girl had big brothers who were really big in comparison to her and her friends.

Gwamma, I'm hugging you through space. The mother-daughter thing was tough for me and my mom often.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

thank you girls !!!!!!
    we don't fight - its just I am a problem solver, but she just won't listen to what I have to say. Well I will qualify. She listens and says yep great idea - that will work, but then just doesn't do it anyway............ so continues to grizzle and bitch asbout the same damned thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for example...... little three year old grandson vomitted on and off for the 2.5 hour journey to Gwammas on thursday.
    So gramma thinks - hes either being car sick OR he has a bug.
    So me being the problem solver realises, once he gets to mine and isn't sick again- that its highly likely motion sickness.
    ....on further investigations thinks that its because he can't see out the window............ so Gwamma solves that problem by supplying a pillow to bolster car seat up. Gwamma has worked out how to keep seat safe etc....
    As she heads off this morning I notice that pillow has been removed, so 3 year old can't see out windows........dahhhhhhh

I just find its very frustrating, because next visit - GUESS WHAT !!!!!!!! Little Mr three year old will vomit all the way to Gwammas........................ and on it goes..........

...small steps....

of my 27 yr old i always used to say that she used to be a know it all teenager and now she just knows it all LOL got a pig today. nice little eating sized pig. had a great time. still no rain at home.

woohoo about the pig Seas...... I can feel a hangi coming on ..............

.................... actual speaking of hangi s.................... I had a couple of visitors late this afternoon.......2 x big burly tongan boyz !!!!!!!!!
    They were wondering if they could clear up some of the wood we had cut down and cleared along the front of our property. They are having a big tongam family hangi tomorrow. So I also gave them some lamb chops that I had in the freezer. Such a lovely group of guys.............. so thats my little nice thing that I have done today.
    They honestly made a superb job of the painting. I think it cost about $70,000 in the end, and all paid for by our insurance and EQC - so I am feeling a wee bit charitable. Anyway I am hoping that the boyz were all paid decent hourly rates !

DH out at a lions fundraiser tonight - so look out - Gwamma has got time on her hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Gwamma has got time on her hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i'll just bundle the kids in the car and drive up for a few drinks! LOL we actual have to get up at 5:30 to get dd#2 to her kids tryathalon on time. so hope they are not gonna try to give her weetbix LOL