Page 235 of 535 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 235

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I have given up worrying about the canteen now, there is nothing I can do about that. There are plenty of mums who are happy buying that stuff daily, and nothing I can do about that.
    We made spinach ice cream recently and my boys loved it (with coconut cream) still had a little sugar (coconut syrup) but non of these other nasties that the paddle pop had the other day.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Spinach ice cream sounds yummy actually. I was quite surprised the first time I tasted that tea ice cream some Asian restaurants serve - it was quite good. Also, the Gilroy Garlic Festival serves Garlic Ice Cream - really good. It's just got a faint hint of garlic.

Garlic wine I passed on. *shudder*

I currently have about 1.25 pounds of steak, some tomatoes, mushrooms, and tons of spices in the pressure cooker. Dinner should be ready in about 20 minutes + decompression time.

LL, I'm sorry you're having such a tough day. I hope dinner out with the out with your DH puts you both in the mood to be happy.

Disclaimer: this entire post was above the gutter and suitable for family reading.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    spinach icecream doesnt sound good at all! i have made surprisingly seaweed icecream. actually karengo and manuka honey icecream which was incredibly nice. tea ice cream i could see being good too. but garlic icecream i cannot picture being nice unless you have that level of sugar in that makes anything nice ETA: recipe!!! Garlic Festival&#174 Foods : : Garlic Recipes ~ Garlic Ice Cream staying above the gutter here and i still have the rats ass to not give LOL

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    The spinach ice cream also had peppermint essence in it LOL, so could not taste the spinach, but it was such an awesome bright green.

Roasted Banana Coconut Ice Cream (Vegan and Gluten Free!) - Elana's Pantry
    Next time ill try this for them.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    hello all - how has your day been ???????
    I have had my two beautiful boyz here today. - so cute.
    The wee one was born with quite a deformity on his face and ears, so was having a wee hearing check - but his hearing is fine. Actually he is as sharp as a tack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i cant stand baked bananas but i reckon that could be good with unbaked ones. i am going hunting tomorrow so i may have even less room in the freezer for icecream. i guess if i make icecream tomorrow, i will have to hang bambi for a few days so i may just make it! peppermint and spinach icecream still sounds yuck LOL dd#1 did have a friend who used to reckon sorrel would make a good icecream flavour. and i dont mean sorrel pony meat, i mean the herb sorrel as it has an almost appley lemony tart flavour.

Pleased to hear your boys hearing is fine G. they can sometimes be too smart for their own good our children. our wee boy is still only really one LOL i was just talking to my oldest about it as we both pretend he isnt really 2. they grow up so quickly. are they staying the night with you G or have they gone home now?

Hiya Seas - I am pleased that you are all well and on dry land !!!!!!!! referencing sharks attacks here......................

my wee baby boyz stayed last night, but they play their mother something wicked !!!!! Nevermind not my problem. I am just enjoying their busy ness !!!!!
    Actually the wee one has a little twinkle in his eye. I do like twinkle kids. I reckon they are our risk takers, our jump out of the square, our scientists, our clever lets give this a go - sort of kid. And I believe we need to nurture these children.

Anyhoo the eldest - all 3 years old - is clever too, but is quite happy to let the wee one try new things first.
    Its fun for Gwamma to observe.........

how is it all down in the hood ??????????????????

...small steps....

the hood is pretty good. IT'S DRIZZLING!!!! the guys were telling me awesome shark stories last night. i always feel like a little girl listening to my gwampa when they do. i love a good shark story so much. i like twinkle kids too. so rare these days to see any with that. the world does tend to squash them pretty quick.

hiya Seas - I am pleased that you are listening to shark stories on dry land.
    I think that the world has lost the art of good story telling. I suppose Grok would have passed all his info on with story telling...........................

ahhh the good old days..............

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    grok didnt have a TV talking to him constantly in an american accent LOL i adore my old guys. which is why i am not a cougar. i get irritated by the constant txting and the fact i am so much more competent at everything which really is not how it should be at all. any big excitement other than grandkids visiting up the hood where you are G? any big weekend missions?