Page 232 of 534 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 232

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Joanie - we sound like twins, althou I haven't quite got cow girl boots but I have got a pair of FMB's. LOL
    ..............and I have the whole possum fringed gloves and scarf, the black leather gloves, the high black gloves that go aaaaaallll the way up to my armpits !!!!!!!!!!! yay i so love that black - but I should really incorporate some other colours too.
    That can be my homework before our little tussle in the mud !!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    triplets but i do work boots or assault boots LOL i dont think sharks eat carrion so i reckon he got sharked myself but time will tell. i guess he could have had some kind of fit that made him twitch whilst he was dying and that attracted the sharks. god. happy topic or what. pass me the bright pink gloves and scarf plse!!!

actually I watched a Richard Attenborough thing last night. It was a documentary on how the camera men made the documentaries !!!!!!!
    Anyhoo these great whites were feasting on a dead whale off the South African coast - so maybe if they are hungry enough ??????

okay I'm on bloody little yappy neighbour dog alert. I can hear him screaming at the damned thing..... hes a big burly ex english policeman. and he loves to tell stories about when he caught the crim he would smash a fist in here and a swift kick there.
    I actually don't think I would like to meet him in a dark alley at night..................

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Bah, you lot are so boring with your black! I love colour, I still have my black items but will only wear one black thing at a time. Right now I'm chilling at home in black Adidas tights but the t-shirt can't be black too. On that note....DH just brought me a wine, loving having him home.

Oh and I will never, never do VLC. Haven't even attempted it and I don't plan too. I just don't have the conviction.

yehaa LL - have the bestest night ....................wink wink

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Black oversize tshirt and red flannel Betty Boop pajama bottoms. While I envy all of you who have found loving husbands, I have to say that being single does lend itself to wearing whatever I want to bed. If I wore this to bed with a husband (and I've loved all of mine, legal and unsanctioned), surely Betty Boop would end up on the floor. (Okay, so I miss that just a little.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Gwamma doesn't wear jimmy jams - betty boop or otherwise................

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Yeah but we've got kids so no more sleeping nudie like we used to, so not fun doing the crying baby/small person run at 3am with nothing on! I'm all about the flannel jarmies in winter too.

I must admit LL - that a couple of times during all the earthquakes I did rethink the jimmy jam situ as I was fumbling around in the dark trying to get dressed, but too hot too uncomfortable etc............ so what the hell.....................

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma doesn't wear jimmy jams - betty boop or otherwise................
    we're twinning again. i so cant wear anything to bed either.