Page 229 of 534 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 229

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    mmmmmm affogato with hazelnut liquor as well as the espresso, nope not worth faleo'ing just eat as is and enjoy lots!
    i really like the white sambucha in my coffee. i meant more faleoing the icecream bit. i dont have sugar in coffee so the last affogato i had last september was a bit too sweet. i have tried it with faleo banana icecream. ya know the one where you stick the frozen banana thru the juicer but it was horrid.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma has sambucha - party at Gwammas.......................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

our local indian restruant does karma sutra liquer coffee which is sambucha and southern comfort. i was still recovering from my rum attack last time i was there so i couldnt face it. do you have the white sambucha G? the black one is OK too but the white one is nicer in coffee.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I had to look up affogato. Sounds super yummy. Good thing my local grocer only sells crap ice cream and I'm lazy enough to not want to make my own.

I do have a coffee thing I like that sort of straddles primal. A mug of espresso, three quarters tblsp of butter, some artificial sweetener and ~ 2-3 oz of vodka blended. I call it a Bulletproof Russian. (If you use tequila, it's a Bulletproof Mexican.) It's not advisable to start one's day with this as nothing much will get done afterward.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

yep I have the white one - Joanie - you can come toooooooooooooo

Gwamma loves me a party !!!!

...small steps....

yeah i like one as well. any excuse really as life is too short not to. awesome day out. i am gonna bail shortly for a walk. water situation is no better. metservice says it will rain at the weekend.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I'm always up for a girls' night! Let's break out the booze and have a ball.

Sea, I wish I could send you some of our water. The parking lot was flooded and the yard looked like a swamp. This week will be clear, but it's going to be cold.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Everything getting very dry here too, I just walked around my village this morning and the grass is all dead and the vege gardens not looking much better (more stuff for them to complain about).

I'm having a drink the cabinet dry party before we move, as we can't take the booze with us to a muslim country. I think there is a bottle of black sambuca lurking in the back somewhere and you are all more than welcome to that should you be passing through. Also rum. Lots of rum. Its a thing that DH's mates always gift us a bottle of rum for whatever ocassion, there's about 4 unopened bottles in there (at least).

i am not so hot on rum. it is better than beer but only just. the last rum i had was coruba and it was so sweet, i poss should have just had the beer instead!

all this party talk and mud wrestling talk - its getting Gwamma all excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I am mean't to be working !!!!! LOL

...small steps....