Page 229 of 545 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 5450

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Shop Now
    mmmmmm affogato with hazelnut liquor as well as the espresso, nope not worth faleo'ing just eat as is and enjoy lots!
    i really like the white sambucha in my coffee. i meant more faleoing the icecream bit. i dont have sugar in coffee so the last affogato i had last september was a bit too sweet. i have tried it with faleo banana icecream. ya know the one where you stick the frozen banana thru the juicer but it was horrid.

Gwamma has sambucha - party at Gwammas.......................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

our local indian restruant does karma sutra liquer coffee which is sambucha and southern comfort. i was still recovering from my rum attack last time i was there so i couldnt face it. do you have the white sambucha G? the black one is OK too but the white one is nicer in coffee.

I had to look up affogato. Sounds super yummy. Good thing my local grocer only sells crap ice cream and I'm lazy enough to not want to make my own.

I do have a coffee thing I like that sort of straddles primal. A mug of espresso, three quarters tblsp of butter, some artificial sweetener and ~ 2-3 oz of vodka blended. I call it a Bulletproof Russian. (If you use tequila, it's a Bulletproof Mexican.) It's not advisable to start one's day with this as nothing much will get done afterward.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

yep I have the white one - Joanie - you can come toooooooooooooo

Gwamma loves me a party !!!!

...small steps....

yeah i like one as well. any excuse really as life is too short not to. awesome day out. i am gonna bail shortly for a walk. water situation is no better. metservice says it will rain at the weekend.

I'm always up for a girls' night! Let's break out the booze and have a ball.

Sea, I wish I could send you some of our water. The parking lot was flooded and the yard looked like a swamp. This week will be clear, but it's going to be cold.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Everything getting very dry here too, I just walked around my village this morning and the grass is all dead and the vege gardens not looking much better (more stuff for them to complain about).

I'm having a drink the cabinet dry party before we move, as we can't take the booze with us to a muslim country. I think there is a bottle of black sambuca lurking in the back somewhere and you are all more than welcome to that should you be passing through. Also rum. Lots of rum. Its a thing that DH's mates always gift us a bottle of rum for whatever ocassion, there's about 4 unopened bottles in there (at least).

i am not so hot on rum. it is better than beer but only just. the last rum i had was coruba and it was so sweet, i poss should have just had the beer instead!

Shop Now
    all this party talk and mud wrestling talk - its getting Gwamma all excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I am mean't to be working !!!!! LOL

...small steps....