Page 228 of 536 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 5355

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 228

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    LOL i need a dopey old nag to ride not a barrel racing horse! with the running i figure run down around the corner and back first thing every morning and then make like normal and still go for my walk. we have a bit of a famous cross country race on in a month or two i think here and i am gonna do the walk so i do need to up the training. i did it untrained last year and won my class but i could easily have done better even with a bit of strategy. i also got the only coast guard i didnt know when we did the boat across the inlet so we had to wait for someone. next time i will make sure i get someone to pick me up and take me over immediately. it isnt sposed to be competitve but they publish the results so what do they expect?!

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Gosh all this talk of running is making me feel very lazy indeed. Can't even walk around the block these days because of my stoopid toe, it's been agony since all that dancing I did last week. On the plus side my weight is still very stable even after all those excesses last week, just imagine what I might achieve if I actually did some exercise.

Wow, glad my first day back at work is over. Never fun after a few weeks off. Still I had some good news about my empty villa going unconditional today so doing the happy dance and planning how to spend my commission.

Eye exam went well too, eyes all look healthy. Glasses still optional, apparently it's my body loosing the ability to correct my sight problems as I get older, so will just have to wait to see how it progresses over time. I got a full eye exam for free with my AA membership, so that's a good thing to remember in the future.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Hi all - just finished mowing the lawns, managed to video tape the dog and send it to DD in America, have made some CW food for a neighbour who is struggling a wee bit, and I'm down 1kg to boot !!!!!!!!!
    so not too much happening - just ticking along quietly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope that you are all doing well
    G
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Hey gwamma, sounds like a successful day to me. Good news about that weight loss for the week too. What are you doing that is working this time round?

Another busy day at work for me today too, not quite as frantic as yesturday thankfully. 1 more sleep until DH gets home, that kids are very excited because I'm picking them up early from school so we can meet his plane at 3 pm.

HI LL. Very exciting about Dh getting home tomorrow.
    Not sure what I am doing differently ????? I was gonna start running again this week but haven't as yet. So absolutely no idea. but hey if its working ...................

...small steps....

Just repeat whatever you are doing until desired weight is reached........if only it was that simple eh?

I've discovered the best little treat for a hot day, iced coffee. I love the Starbucks kind loaded with sugar, but I've figured out my own alternative. I just make myself a double shot espresso, then slosh in a decent amount of cold cream, add 4 ice cubes then top up with cold milk. Yum!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    I always really like affogato which is icecream with expresso poured over the top. you must be able to faleo it if you try hard enuf. i still need some room in the freezer before i can make anymore icecream so none of that going on here for a while. just made a CW bacon and egg pie for a camp fundraiser which was very disturbing. i have never made one before. kinda freaky packet flakey pastry and this unnerving feeling i am going to poison someone LOL it is also official. i am an exercise addict. i did one of those online quizzes in the health section of msn.com whilst i was bored and waiting for the kids to brush their teeth. you have to answer questions and in the blank you insert your behaviour. i got very high scores lmao. i loved the one about "do you control your use of ____ whilst containing your obsession" what does that even mean?!

mmmmmm affogato with hazelnut liquor as well as the espresso, nope not worth faleo'ing just eat as is and enjoy lots!

some of thos questionaires are a bit , and based on what scientific research is what I'd like to know?

Bah, I've worked my but off for the last two days and now I'm left with all of the PIA jobs at work that I don't want to do. Procrastination......

hi girls - I haven't tried an iced coffee - but I just might..... online questionares - I don't ever bother !!!!!!! LOL
    Huge day on the puter today. We have worked out how to put emails into each and everyones personal files. We have 1600 people on the books - and about two trazillion emails. Each one has to be renamed, dated and filed individually................... so yep a big day. However I need some down time toooooooooo - hence my MDA moment !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good morning everyone - I slept way in today after some insomnia last night. Sun comes up, I nod off. I think I'm half Sicilian and half Vampire.

My Gran'ma taught me this to keep iced coffee from diluting from the ice. Make more coffee than you need one morning, and when the leftover coffee cools down, freeze it in an ice cube tray. Now when your cubes melt, your iced coffee won't taste weak.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.