Page 227 of 535 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 5349

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 227

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Oh Zoebird! Good news about that pay rise, I'm sure it's just more evidence of your hardwork and dedication and you deserve it.

So how did the jet boating goat fare Gwamma? LOL. Oh and just reading that thread of yours about that pesky doggy, what a little monster. I am not a dog loving person and I really struggle to understand what people see in the creatures TBH, particularly the nasty barky types. Give me a cat any day.

Well my hangover has finally left the building! Gosh we just love to punish ourselves sometimes don't we? Seas, no word from you today? Must be a bit under the weather too?

DH is still away in Norway so we're just slowly ticking along in his absence. His work have been all stressy since he informed them about his impending resignation. They even offered him a new position in the Philippine's for the same money as what he currently earns - stoopid, stoopid, stoopid! Like what planet do they live on? Oh and he got his annual salary review of a 0.56% pay increase! Not awfully tempted to stay to be honest.

Off to get my eyes tested in the morning, so fingers crossed its just a simple fix with lazer or something (I know nothing about eye stuff so I'm just guessing). Apparently our insurance will pay for that so it's what I'm wanting to do if its possible.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    HI LL - good luck with the eye test - and tell DH not to stress the work thing. Just be nice and move gracefully on..............

easier said than done !!!!!!
    Yeah the dog debaucle gives me the heaby geebs. Especially for this wee girl. She is all of 4 ft nuffink, and small dogs can do some damage. Anyhoo hopefully it will be keep under tighter controls in future, but I am interested to read that thread. We have so many dog attacks in NZ - and its just NOT right.

.................... and Seas -0 yeah - how you holding up ????? actually didn't mean to shout ! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i am hanging in there. got home after 1am and had to walk 20ks today before the world stopped spinning. i am alot better now. have had way too much roast lamb for dinner so am now feeling stuffed and needing a nana nap. i always reckon those little dogs are nuts. if they were any bigger they would be really dangerous. as in kitset sheep and cow dangerous as they are so aggresive and people dont get onto it as they are small. i do know the odd one who is ok but generally i reckon a swift bullet is the best fix.

Seas - my wee mate, how are you ??????????????????????????
    Yep a bullet mite do the trick, but will leave that to the authorities, as Its not really my concern, but I just love this wee kid. She has had the most horrendous start in life althou she won't remember it. Her mum was a druggy/prostitute, and once the wee thing was born, was subject to some really serious shit. The sister became aware of the shit and applied to have the child removed into her care. The hoops that she had to go through - just incredible. Anyway they adopted her at about 9 weeks of age, and just a lovely lovely kid - so I hate to see her being bullied - by a dog !!!!!!
    Anyway some good ideas have come out of that thread - so I will pass them onto the parents.

Anyway my girl - I hope you have a really lovely deep sleep tonight.
    sweet dreams
    G x

...small steps....

i am still here. i didnt sleep at all well last night. i was good you see and paced myself by putting OMG diet ginger ale in my bourbon. so not a good plan but it looks alot more user friendly. made me feel very queasy. i almost fell asleep when i was waiting for the kids to come home from their dads. he is in fine form so that woke me up. am very worried too about the water situation. no rain forecast till next weekend and last time they got it wrong.

okay - heres the thing - put them kiddlies in the car and bring them to mine. I will give them the best week of schooling that they have ever had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you will get a nice hot shower to boot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seas - just Doooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeetttttttttttttt

...small steps....

i wish G but i have to work still. they could do with being spirited away to get away from their dad too. next hols we will plot. currently i am trucking my washing around and have about 3 or 4 places i can shower. even just jump in the sea if i get really feral LOL hey g i had a couple of glasses of red whilst i was out at dinner too tonight. it has been downhill badly this weeked i can tell you. they were left over from the party and one was i think a cabernet sav. does that sound right for a red? and one was shiraz and one was a pinot? oops that is 3!!! i prefered the one i think is a cabernet.

Yeah I actually prefer the Pinot Noir. I find it alot lighter than the rest, althou like anything - you have to pick your breed.
    Anyway my girl - lets make plans for next hols. In fact I need a house sitter while we are away in America !!!!!!!!!
    Does it coincide with the hols ?????
    You could all just come and chill - and feed the dog, cats, sheep and whatever else needs feeding !!!!!!!!
    Bloody good plan I am thinking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

is there a horse to ride?! i am def not knowledgeable enuf to know what breed of wine to drink LOL it would take years of practise that i am not up to to be there. i did have a sacred stone merlot once which was divine. and i have been to one of those hell flash restruants where you get the chef's choice which is 11 courses. each one has a small glass of wine with it. but small glass of $300 bottle wine sort of scenario. the sweet red we had with dessert was unreal. cant remember the rest too well but they were nice. feeling almost energetic this morning. ran a couple of ks down the road and back first thing while the kids were asleep and hung out the washing i did at my mates last night. normally i would have to snooze the alarm a few times on a monday. gotta work today once i have been for a walk but i am eyeing up the house to tidy it up.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    yep we can find you a horse to ride. Middle DD has just broken one in for barrel racing, so I am sure she would send it here for the holidays.
    Anyhoo no pressure - but the place is yours if you want it !!!!!!!
    I am getting back into my running today - althou I have the tongan boyz here again - so I might wait until they have gone later - I am always full of excuses !!!!!!!! LOL
    I have just made some bread for them - I am forgetting alot of my CW recipes so its good to keep my hand in !!!!!!

...small steps....