Page 226 of 523 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 5226

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 226

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hello ladies. Fresh back from my conference in rotorua, and grateful to have internet access again. Currently suffering day two of a hangover from hell. Had an absolute blast with my colleagues which involved two late nights with lots of wine and dancing, nice to let my hair down, but never before have I suffered like this, must be getting old I suppose. I've got a wicked bloat on too so it would seem my kidneys have officially gone on holiday. Hopefully several litres of green tea will get things kick started, and an early night too.

Will go catch up on your coming and goings tomorrow, right now I'm heading for bed with a good book. Night all.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    hi LL! i am going to a huge piss up tonight so i will most likely need alot of green tea too!! does it work? it is poss also coz you have been behaving yourself so well nutritionally and you have lost your tolerance for alcohol that you feel so sick.

another day in paradise here. the metservice says a week before it rains. i so dont want to have to buy any water but it is getting ridiculous. i can wash my dishes, give the horse 20l water and flush the toilet once a day. we have to go borrow washing machines and plunder showers. quite the eye opener to turn the tap on and water comes out whenever you want.

funny day today as the farrier is coming at lunch so i cant go too far away. i dont have the kids so it is a tad annoying but he is an awesome farrier and comes up for miles away every 6 weeks so i have to be here. i will just have to split my day and do a 12k walk in the morning and go ride the bike after lunch.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I so hope the head is better this morning LL and seas wishing in advance for a drunken night of debauchery - that IS NOT dotted with too many indescresions from said drinking -

Very cold chilly morning here. and a busy day to boot !!!!!
    We have been invited to a lifestyle block around the road. I think this guy works for Air NZ, but his hobby is restoring back to health - saved falcons and hawks. They have usually been hit on the road etc.... Anyway they come to him from all over the South Island, and he builds their strength after the vet has done his thing. So today is all about the people who donate money, food, time etc..... Should be interesting seeing these magnificent birds ............

........................ then we have a housewarming/double 50th to go to tonight.
    Oh its hard being me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seas wishing in advance for a drunken night of debauchery - that IS NOT dotted with too many indescresions from said drinking
    I never have indiscretions in public. def not at one of these piss ups. i will be spilling my shots by accident and watering plants with them to keep relatively straight. you prob are gonna have a good night too as 50ths are loads of fun. i am going to a wedding party but my pick is all the almost and over 50s will be the ones getting totally trolleyed and laying under the table LOL

I absolutely love birds of prey. i sit on my sleep out roof and watch the hawks flying around here. we have them ranging from chocolate brown to snowy white. they get whiter the older they get. if he has any feathers, send them my way LOL

I will pass that on. They are always looking for new spots to introduce them to. However with the injured they do try and re-introduce to their old hunting grounds. He had released a few near us, and they are a joy to behold.

anyway my girl have the best night - and we look forward to your 'naughty' stories on the morrow !!!!! LOL

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Hi hi everyone. I got my NZ beef yesterday!

So, for supper I did some flank steak London Broil style and then covered with a lemon, butter, mushroom sauce. A small smashed potato on the side.

For dessert, I had a hamburger! LOL Onions and jalapenos on top. I don't know why everyone recommends high fat ground beef for burgers. This stuff was like beef flavored velvet. Mahvelous dahling, simply maaaahvelous.

I hadn't had beef in about a week. I like the idea of it for dessert.

Hangover cure: 3 oz tomato juice, 3 oz vodka, enough tabasco (or hot sauce of choice) to burn your throat, a squirt of lemon juice, and one or two raw eggs. Stir or blend, depending on how much you like the feel of raw eggs. IOW, a Bloody Mary with eggs. Drink down quickly. (Some people vomit if they take long enough to think about it.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Joanie - yay for New Zealand beef and lamb !!!!!!
    enjoy and when you are over you can make us all a wee hangover drink - cos I suspect that you will have us all under the table......... teetotallers included !!!

...small steps....

back from my walk and wondering if i should go to town to buy some vodka LOL and yay for NZ beef and lamb. i may even have some for lunch. i am oscillating between making sure i am not drinking on an empty stomach and starving myself as i am gonna end up with all that food and booze in one place.

zoebird is online now Senior Member
    You probably paid less for that NZ beef than we do. LOL It's one of my consternations with this country!

Great day at the business today! Probably our largest Saturday class yet (22 people), and then also several people who were on voucher deals have converted over to regular clients. We had several more who just came in to try it, who then decided to go ahead and purchase the class card after class!

We did our numbers crunch and can give ourselves a raise! That's really exciting for us! woohoo!

And, teacher training is going well. People are doing great with that.

Good morning all.
    Gorgeous day here in the middle of the south. Might be going out in the Jet boat this afternoon....... and baby boy ( rascal the goat) might be coming too That will be interesting goat in jet boat on river !!!!!!!!!!! ....... and we will have to make sure he doesn't nosh on the seats, motor, cables etc..... hhhhmmmmm maybe a wee boy might be left at home ????????
    I shall report back later !!!!!!
    G x

...small steps....