Page 225 of 525 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 5244

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 225

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    well G. my personal trainer is hot. he is incredibly good. as in really onto it. a total sadist which i love and i only have to go see him once a week. my body has chiseled up heaps on just that. what more can a girl ask?! the rest of the time i just have to dodge the cake and go for nice long walks thru the breathtakingly beautiful boonies. it is not hard at all.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    LOL - for some of us it is and for some of us it isn't !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

the first bit would be easy for you i am sure G. and then you just need to stroll to the letterbox after breakfast and before dinner and you are there. i saw a study once where they compared doing 3 lots of 20 mins a day to 60mins and found it was the same. once you get into it. you feel so much better and so much worse if you bunk off that you just keep going.

i got given some fresh tuna today. i am thinking i may smoke it. i think i've only had fresh tuna once and was slutted it tasted nothing like the canned stuff. as in totally overpoweringly fishy. anyone got opinions or recipes i can try?

OMG KIWIS guess what - we are being invaded by these hateful creatures ^^^^^^^^^

...small steps....

the spam bots have made it past immigration you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    the spam bots have made it past immigration you mean?
    lol

...small steps....

well hello all - Just a wee bit melancholic today - 2 years since the big quake, so really its been a day for reflection..........
    ................but reflection over, littliest daughter turned 18 yesterday in America, and middle DD has broken up with her boyfriend. I actually need me some positives thank you !!!!!!!!
    ......... made the boyz a very CW bacon and egg pie today. They loved it and all was eaten - then this afternoon I found out that they are all Seventh day adventists !!!!!!!!! Well I have known a few 7th days in my time -and NONE, absolutely NONE of them eat pork !!!!!!!!!!!! So MY BAD !!!!!!

confession time - my profuse apologies boyz that I didn't make it clear that bacon and egg pie has actually bacon in it - which means pork - or poaka in Maori

tsk tsk Gwamma !!!!!!

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Aah, hugs to you. Sorry such a day of sadness. Although in my case if middle dd broke up with boyfriend I would be happy.

Anyway, thinking of you. Have yourself a good primal meal tonight and look forward to a new day tomorrow.

thanx Annie - I have made a beef curry tonight - and it was surprisingly good !!!!
    I should not get attached to my daughters boyfriends, however I do, and invariably I end up in tears !!!!! nevermind if its not to be - its not to be.
    Good luck with your middle DD BF !!!!!!!

...small steps....

zoebird is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    steak and egg pie for the boys next time, then.

we are having steak and broccoli tonight, and I started juicing the stalks into our morning juice and it's *good*. I'm loving our juice these days.

Had a great day -- business is still growing and we have some new marketing ideas that we implemented just today (nice family walk around the city with our flyer drops!). So, exercise, family time, and business development all at once!

Also, saw the new water-resistant/warmer vibrams and might end up with a pair of those for winter. I always struggle with my winter footwear!

Also, my posture is way better. Amazing! I'm loving my postural work combined with pilates to help me isolate certain areas. It's awesome. I'm *so* sore, and my waist is back to 26 inches (it got up to 27 over the holidays!).