Page 220 of 533 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 5326

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 220

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I have heard it said before - that as men age their ears, noses and sjkzdfgwstgvjdlivdk get bigger than ever !!!!!!!!

fact or fiction ??????????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Yes, but they can't see well up close anymore, so a lot of flaws are irrelevant. My ass is kind of like two 20 year olds - would that work?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I have heard it said before - that as men age their ears, noses and sjkzdfgwstgvjdlivdk get bigger than ever !!!!!!!!

fact or fiction ??????????????
    I'll have to research this in great detail. The cartilage in the ears and nose do grow as we age. Now to get more samples of sjkzdfgwstgvjdlivdk for the rest of the research.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    you would need to have known what they were like before or to do quite a broad statistical sample G and i so am not up to that LOL and as i say always, it's not how big it is, it is what they do with it that matters. and if they are older and have paid attention, they will prob be better. Note tho. if they havent paid attention they will poss be worse LOL 2 funny J. i am not a man so i cant tell that.

OMG - very sorry guys - this thread went downhill rather quickly once Gwamma got back from her naughty night out -
    tut tut tut tut tut tut

...small steps....

it is ok G, we are used to some epic slides and at least we are not abusing each other LOL i missed where your naughty night out was?

just two houses down - a friends mother fell out of bed, broke her hip, has advanced dementia, is now in chch public, father struggling on his own and on and on and on....
    ................ so me being the wonderful friend that I am................ headed down with wine, and meaty nibbles, and I helped her drown her wee sorrows. I don't mind helping friends in need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially when there is meat involved !

...small steps....

yes i always go help eat the crayfish and have to struggle to wash it down with bourbon just to be sociable LOL what do you call meaty nibbles? i have to make a plate of finger food for the school for a camp fundraiser. it doesnt have to be GF either as we dont have to eat it.

w-e-l-l I did a lovely salami slice, some green lipped mussels, blue cheese, camembert, dark chocolate, pineapple and something else - I cannot remember.
    You could do anything for the fundraiser. We actually were out last night and I made meringues, put together with white melted chocolate. They went down a treat - well none left, so I presume they were all eaten !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merangues are the easiest thing to make - EVER !!!!

...small steps....

they want something savoury and it is 2 pieces of finger food for either 6 or 8 ppl. i would need to check the email. we get $20 credited to our camp bill. which i think for dd#2 is $400 this year as they are going to wellington. so if i do like you did, i wont have any change! i could always go get some green lipped mussels and smoke them but they may be precious so i would rather stick to something conventional.